A Trip Down Memory Lane,

William huffed, crossing his arms. "I really don't see the point, I mean, it's not like I killed them!" Henry sighed, scrubbing his hand down his face as he leaned against the counter. "You are not allowed in that building again, do you hear me?" William laughed, ruffling Henry's hair with a hand. "I do, believe me, but I don't think I'll, you know, listen." Henry glared, letting out a growl through his nose and turning away to walk off. "Bye then!" William chuckled, leaning on the kitchen island and tapping his foot. He drummed his fingers on the marble, clicking his tongue. "You know what? I'm gonna go back!" William picked the keys up off of the island, walking swiftly to the door. "Henry!" No response. "Alright then, I'm going out!!" William pulled the door open, hopping over the threshold and shutting the door. He walked over to his car, opened the door, and slid into the seat. William shut the door, turning the key in the ignition, and pulling out of the driveway. "Home Free!" The little bitch in his head exclaimed. "Oh, hush. It was me who left!" William argued, tapping the steering wheel as he turned on a corner. All of a sudden his head aches horribly, so bad he had to slow down slightly. "Ouch-Okay fine-I'm sorry-" The pain faded, leaving William with a significant confusion. "I still don't get how you can do that! Wouldn't it hurt you too??" William stopped, gazing at the red octagon in front of him. "I mean, a little bit, not much though!" William groaned out loud, letting his head hit the seat. "You think that's bad? I could-" "Oh my God! Shut. The. Fuck. Up." William hissed, hitting the gas pedal. His hand cramped up, causing his fingers to white-knuckle the wheel and cry out in pain. "Fuck-" William grits his teeth, stamping his foot on the floorboard. "See what happens when you sass me?" William panted, letting out a soft hiss through his teeth. "I need a name for you." He grinned at the rearview mirror, pulling into an all-too-familiar concrete drive.

"Ready to take a trip down memory lane, Glitch?"