[insert some soulful title idk]

William groaned, running a hand over the fuzzy ears atop his head. "It's alright, Will, look at the bright side! You're adorable!" William let out a dry chuckle. "But I also have to watch out for the stupid-ah-fuck-sorry-ears when I'm putting anything but a button-up on." William grimaced, huffing at the slight ache in his hands. "Why'd you swear? Is something wrong, Will?" Henry took his hand, concern painted on his face. "Ah-Nothing, I'll explain later." William sighed, pulling Henry close and biting his lip. "You know, Hen, you look absolutely dashing in that jacket." William took Henry's chin in his hand, pulling his face in for a passionate kiss. "Mmf-Will, you hate this jacket." Henry tilted his head, puzzled. "I suppose I do, but you just make it look fantastic!" William kissed Henry again, slipping his tongue into his mouth. "Ah-fuck-sorry, k-kinda got ahead of myself." William stepped back, leaning against the counter. "Will, is there something wrong?" Henry cupped William's face, running his thumbs over his cheeks. "Y'know what? I'll say it now." Will clasped his hands together, giggling. "You know the little shit? The weird, glitchy code on the circuit board? It's kind of, well...Oh I dunno, It's fully capable of, controlling me?" William slumped down to the floor, head in hands. "What?" Henry sat next to him, allowing William to lay his head in his lap. "I didn't kiss you." William stared up at him, chuckling softly. "You mean, you weren't in control? I-I was kissed by some s-stupid anomaly??" Henry gripped at William's hair, only calming down when William had sat up and pulled him into his lap. "Unfortunately, yes." He muttered, leaning into the crook of Henry's neck. "That doesn't help at all! Will we had sex last night and you're just now telling me some creep can see us-" "Shh honey-bear, it'll be alright, we'll figure something out." William ran a hand through Henry's hair, curling the caramel locks around his fingers as he whispered sweet nothings. 

hi yes I forgot this book existed so have this.