Dinner Party

William moaned, gazing down at Henry as his nails dug into his pale hips. "Fuck Will-" His palm pressed against the small of his back, bringing him closer.

Jen chuckled, her slightly amber hair up in a bun. It complimented her near-porcelain skin, and so did the flowing, red dress she wore.

"God you're amazing, Henry," The man fell forward, hands on either side of Henry's head, digits tangling in the soft sheets below them. Henry didn't respond, his free hand clutching the leather leash that was bound around William's neck.

"You seem...restless," Vincent giggled, a lavender-lipped smile on his face as Scott cautiously hung behind him.

William moaned, hips bucking into Henry's with each feverish tug he gave. "Come on, Will," Henry babbled, pulling the Englishman closer by the leather.

"Oh..I like that look of yours, Emily," William cupped Henry's face, cold thumbs running along the feverish skin.

"I-I am, Henry," He blithered, words hardly words as he grunted, whined, and whimpered like a goddamn dog. "Faster, Will-please-" Henry begged, teeth sinking into William's shoulder.

Vincent stumbled, ass hitting the ground with a thud. "Go drink some water, you dumbass," Someone said, probably Mike. William was too focused on Henry's beautiful green eyes to care.

"As-fuck-!" William hissed, hands white-knuckling the sheets as Henry bit his neck, legs wrapping around his slender waist to cradle him. William groaned, hips thrusting hard as Henry practically screamed, voice a wordless, guttural noise of pleasure in his reddened ears. Henry crashed his lips against his sloppily, hands in William's hair, teeth clinking, much like the champagne glasses earlier.

"I love you, Will," Henry leaned in, softly closing the little gap between them. Cheers erupted, Jen squealed, Vincent dropped a glass, Scott clapped. It was heaven, for those few moments. "I love you too, Henry," William whispered back, arms around the man's waist.

"Forever."

Happy new years everybody I hope you enjoyed my product of absolute shit. as well as merry Christmas idk if I've said that or not.