Dumbass little willy

"He's just so, I-I can't really describe it, but yeah.."

     William groaned, missing his alarm clock around five times before he finally hit the snooze button. 'Hm. Snooze, rhymes with booze,' he paused to chuckle. 'definitely had too much of that last night.' But there was no time to think about booze or last night. He had to get dressed. William sat up, immediately regretting it and clutching his head. He sighed, standing up slowly and making his way over to his closet. He grabbed his usual outfit choice: a button-up, blazer, black slacks, (sometimes William felt all he owned were black slacks), and his dress shoes. He paused, glancing around. Something was off. William furrowed his brows, tilting his head. There was someone in his bed. His roommate, Henry. William had absolutely no memory of the night before, so he couldn't think of a single reason for the man to be half-nude in his bedsheets. Furthermore, he couldn't figure out why he didn't notice Henry was there in the first place. Or why he himself was in his boxers. He sighed, dropping his clothes onto the floor and walking over to Henry. 

"Dear,"

William rubbed Henry's shoulder. 

"Hnnghh-" 

He stirred, but didn't wake. 

"Henry, darling I need you awake," He said, a little louder than before.

Henry groaned, sitting up, crawling onto William, and curling back up. 

"It's fine, I can miss one class, just lemme sleep."

Henry mumbled.

William grumbled, however.

      "Fine then, you can stay here, miss all the classes you want, I'm off though." William made an attempt to move Henry off, but the man only tightened his grip. Knowing his defeat, William lay down and ran his hand through Henry's hair, softly whispering sweet nothings to him and peppering him with soft kisses. Eventually, they dozed off, William probably grateful for it. 

      But in his half-asleep brain, he still wondered.

Why was Henry in his bed? 

     "Hey Henry, do you have any idea as to why we slept together last night?"  William asked, tilting his head and sipping his coffee.

"William,"

"Yes?"

"We're married."

Haha funny little fluffy stuffs it's three in the morning for me and a friend slept over, wrote this on her tablet and yeah-