Idk man weird ass shit ig-

William sighed, a hand running over Henry's shoulder as he pulled him into a sitting position. "You understand what this means, right?" Henry nodded softly, scooting closer to William. "So, t-the ears," Henry gestured to the brand-new two, distinctly yellow rabbit ears on William's head. William just chuckled, picking Henry up bridal-style and spinning around in a circle. Henry giggled, leaning into William's neck affectionately. "And the tail, can't forget that," "And the tail. But seriously, we could just get a random game-boy or some shit, have you play it, and 'boom'! It's out, right?" Henry asked, tilting his head. "While that is a brilliant idea, my dear Henry, the, what'd I call it earlier? An, 'Anomaly'?" "Yeah," "It-It's only interested in certain, devices, such as the head-set, or the monitors. I mean, the little shit fused with me when I was running a beta test for the game." William rambled, almost dropping Henry as he waved a hand casually. "So," "I'd have to play it again, or maybe, try bashing my head into a monitor." Henry laughed. William set him back down, softly pressing a kiss to his forehead and laying down with him. "Aren't you gonna, y'know, change into something more comfortable?" Henry questioned, a hand running through William's hair. "Are you just trying to get me naked? Oh Henry! You little-" "You're in your dress shoes, pants, shirt, and suspenders, for god's sake Will at least take your shoes off!-" Henry laughed, and William did as told, kicking his shoes off the bed. He wrapped his arms around Henry, pulling him close and peppering his face with kisses. "I love you, Will." "I love you too, my little teddy bear," William nuzzled Henry's neck, softly dragging his fingers along the man's nape until he could feel his breathing deepen and he no longer stirred more than usual. 

     Eventually, William sighed, sitting up and slowly moving Henry off of him. He got up, walking out the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. William leaned on the counter, contemplating what to do with his predicament. He could live with it, yes, but he was sure it would worsen. He groaned, hands moving up to the top of his head and dragging down, in the process tugging on the annoying rabbit ears he had obtained. He winced, having pulled on them pretty harshly. 

"What's wrong with you?"

William shook his head. 

"I don't fucking know, you try telling me." 

William spoke out loud, frustration lacing his voice and tempting him to slam his fists on the counter top. 

'You're letting your affection blind you. You know he's going to leave you tomorrow, and the day after, you'll never be with him permanently, he has a kid, y'know.'

William's fingers gripped the counter top, blood pooling in his fingertips as he grit his teeth in anger. (why me feel that cringy?) 

"J-Just shut up! I-I-What do you even mean by that?"

William cried out softly.

'By god, are you seriously that stupid?'

William gave in, hands slapping the granite before him as he sighed heavily. 

"No."

'Then, what do you imagine I implied?'

"I'm not gonna-"

William paused, swallowing hard.

"kill her! I-I can't hurt him like that!"

'But you want to, don't you?'

William hesitated. He didn't speak for a long time, and the little shit in his head assumed he was definitely thinking about it. Which he was.

'Decided? We've been here for thirty minutes, it's twelve at night, just say yes and we can get this all over with!'

William nodded curtly, hands running through his hair and smiling. 

"Sure."

Fun fact: this was gonna be smut but I decided against it. Sorry-