I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus last night.

This is NOT the Christmas special, it's just something i thought of after watching a YT video.

10:23 pm,

Henry's house,

Henry's P.O.V.

     Henry was shoved against the couch, a strong hand gripping his tie and a firm hand on his chin. He was beneath William, either of the men's eyes filled with lust and need. William roughly pulled Henry into a kiss, which soon turned into either of the men's shirts unbuttoned and little marks on Henry's chest. "William, what do you think (____) will think when she sees these?" Henry gestured to the hickeys and bites along his collar-bones. "Say a demon must've gotten you." The Brit said, smiling widely and kissing Henry's forehead. "She's not going to believe that, y'know." Henry muttered, wrapping his arms around William's warm body and pulling him close. "Let's go to my house, it should be empty." "It should, but probably isn't, [___] isn't know to go to many parties." Henry muttered, leaning into the crook on William's neck and sighing. "I wish we could tell them, I'd love to piss that whore off by letting her know." William said, talking about Henry's girlfriend. "Seriously?" Henry chuckled softly, tapping William's nose and making a beep noise. "You're adorable, Henry." William smiled, kissing him and taking a sharp intake of air. "What's wrong?" Henry asked, sitting up. "Nothing, just felt as if someone was watching us. We should probably head back to bed anyway." William got off of Henry and stretched, buttoning his shirt up and biting his lip when Henry bent over. "Nice ass," William smirked as Henry shot back up and glared at him. "You're 34, not seventeen, Will." Henry said smugly, smiling after though. "Alright, goodnight darling." Henry let out a huff of annoyance. "Night, William." They went back to their rooms and slept.

9:30 am,

Henry's house,

William's P.O.V

William sat in his usual armchair with his coffee, laughing when Charlie jumped up in her new dress. "It's Christmas!!" She and Elizabeth spun around and around, one of them fell and they both giggled. "Alright you two, settle down now." (____) walked in and sat on the couch. "Mama, I saw something last night," Charlie said, causing William's heartbeat to quicken. "Well Charlotte, what did you see?" She hopped into (____)'s lap and snuggled close to her. "I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus last night.." Charlie tilted her head and William spat his coffee out. "You did.?" (____) asked, looking concerned and glancing at a flustered Henry beside William. "Yeah! They were on the couch and Daddy was making noises." Charlie explained in full detail, or at least as much as a six-year old could. Micheal was snicking quietly in a corner with Sammy staring blankly at his dad. "Ah-Well Charlie must have a very good imagination, I was asleep all night, wasn't I, Micheal?" William gave Micheal a certain look and Micheal scoffed. "Dad you were up all night, up and down the fucking stairs, I couldn't sleep." William glared at his eldest son, a look often reserved for when Elizabeth got into something, but if fit this moment perfectly. "Really, Will?" "I'm not even going to lie, I was up for most of the night wrapping presents, and William did come down a few times for water." Henry said, trying his hardest to not voice-crack. He always did that when he lied. "Henry could I talk to you for a moment?" (____) got up and pulled Henry off, taking him to the kitchen. "Open your shirt." She said. "What? Why!?" Henry backed away from her, only to be shoved against the counter and have his shirt forcefully opened by his girlfriend. "And how would you explain this?" She whisper-shouted at the marks on his chest. "A-A demon..?" Henry chuckled softly. Fuck. "I don't believe you, Henry! We've been dating for over three years! I was even going to propose tonight!" (____) neared tears and stomped off. "Told you," William said, smirking despite Henry sobbing in front of him. William sighed and wrapped his arms around Henry, hugging and whispering reassuring words in his ear. "Shhh~ You'll be alright, Henry." William smiled at him and kissed his forehead. 

"Love you, Henry.."

"I love you too, William."

A/N: 

ISTG IT'S COMING. I've got about 1200-1300 words right now on the special now, so i hope you guys are satisfied with this! 

See you guys when i post again!