Chameleon

I look at his face and rage is visible on his face.
"Baby I didn't kiss him back. He I oh no" I stutter.
"MaMkhize hambo ngena emotweni" he says
"Baby please" I say
"Votsek marn Basetsana! Votsek! You left me feeling like shit in the morning yet I find you exchanging spit with another man. So if you don't want me getting more angry you'll help your self and get your ass in the car" he hisses the last part
I've never seen Mzwakhe this angry. I quickly rush out. Before I get to the door I hear the sound of a fist being thrown and a  low pitch groan. I turn and see Mpendulo on the floor. I rush out and get in my car. I drive home like a maniac. I get home and rush to my bedroom leaving Prudence calling out my name and asking me whats wrong. I get into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get dressed in my silk pajama set. Oh noo what have I done. But am I to blame? I didn't kiss him back. I call my mother and tell her about what happened. I'm really scared. She assures Me that Mzwakhe won't do anything to me.
"Ukuphi lomfazi" yells Mzwakhe
Oh help me Father God.
"yey wena Basetsana, get down here" he yells.
"Mhlonishwa please calm down."says Prudence
" Prudence stay out of this. Futhi get out of my house"he says.
I hear footsteps coming closer to my room.
I lock the door and sit behind the door. I won't be a victim of gender based violence. Never!
He bangs on the door.
"Basetsana open the fucken door!" he yells
"No Mzwakhe you want to hit me."i say while crying
" Open this fucken door woman. Don't make me angry" I keep quiet.
"you don't want to get open the door? Okay then uzozisola yezwa you'll regret it bitch" he says
A strong force pushes the door. Ahhhh my back hurts.
I quickly move away from the door and curl my self in the corner of the room.
He pushes and pushes until he door breaks. He gets in looking angry.
He comes towards me, pointing at me. I quickly cover my face. He pulls me up and removes my hands from my face. I look at him with fear visible on my face.
"usuyadelela Basetsana. Ungihlekisa ngabantu. You go around entertaining horny men out there now? You go around exchanging spit with men now?"
"Mzwakhe I'm sorry. I'm soo sorry. I didn't kiss him back. He kissed me".
"was it good huh. Was the kiss good?" I keep quiet.
"Answer me dammit!" he yells and that startles me.
"I didn't kiss him back" I cry.
"so you're dating now huh? You're cheating on me your husband? Thats why you didn't answer your phone huh? You've probably slept with him" he screams at me leaving drops of his saliva on my face. I'm now crying as theres nothing I can say to convince this man. He has made up his mind.
"I'll show you who's the man in this marriage" he says
"o reng Mzwakhe?" I ask him with fear laced in my voice.
"just that" he replies.
"Hypocrite" I lowly say.
"What did you just say. You talk shit behind my back now huh? I've been gone for four months and you have grown the nerve to disrespect me? " he questions.
"you also got married to maKhumalo, you also disrespected our marriage vows".i say
Before I even know it, a slap comes flying and lands in contact with my left cheek. I yelp out loud.
He throws me to the bed and tears my pajama top. My breasts are left exposed. I try fighting and kicking but that only infuriates him even further. He tears my pants and my lace panties. I'm naked under him. I've stopped screaming and fighting. I'm overpowered. There's nothing I can do now, he is going to rape me. He spreads my thighs out wide and takes off the pants he was wearing. His dick springs out of the boxers he was wearing. At any given day this sight of him would be appetizing, but now it is disgusting as hell.
He shoves his penise in me and starts pumping roughly.
"Ahhhhh you're hurting me Mzwakhe!"
"you deserve it. You'll learn how to behave like an honest wife" he says.
He keeps on pumping until I feel him tensing up.
"ahh oh shit. Yeah.... Fuck... You're good" he keeps on saying these words while I keep on telling him that he is hurting me.
"mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh" he says as he shots up his cum inside me.
I lay there motionless, hurt, angry and tired.
"you're as good as I left you. It's a pity that you can't bear me children. Tomorrow you'll be going to KZN. You'll live with my family while maKhumalo comes and stays with me as she is 2 months pregnant.
" I have a job" I manage to say.
"you'll quite your job and work at the lodge in KZN. Don't do anything stupid and you'll come back after 5 months when I'm sure that you have learnt how to be a good wife" he says as he buckles his belt and heads out of the room. I go to the bathroom, open the shower and let the water hit my body. I cry out all of the pain I'm feeling. This has to be one of the most traumatic incidents I've faced ever since the passing of my brother.