Kom Ons Word Dronk

It's knock off time and I'm dreading going back home.
Tumisho gets in my office as I'm parking my things. We talk about a few things, mostly me telling her about my pathetic married life. We get interrupted by one of our colleague Karen. She's white and she's one of the wild ones in this office.
"Hey Basie and Tumi. Sommige van die ouens en ek in die Kantoor gaan na Selby's kafee. Ons gaan 'n Paar vleis en' n Paar drankies gryp, so jy Wil saam merk?" (some of the guys and i in the office are going to Selby's Cafe. We are going to grab some meat and a few drinks, so you wanna tag along?)
" yeah sure why not" Tumisho answers
"I also need a stress reliever so we'll tag along Karen" I say
I get my bags and head to the parking lot. I get into my white Audi A1 and drive to Selbys. I've always wanted to buy a Mercedes Benz Amg C63 but eyy chelete yerr. I get to Selbys and park my car. I walk into the Cafe and spot some of colleagues. After 30 minutes everyone has arrived and the party gets started. We drink like theres no tomorrow. One thing I like about Selbys is that it is a chilled Cafe. Only deep house music gets played. I'm on my third bottle of Savanah and the dj decides to play All in you by Senior Oat ft Kemy Chienda.
I have all in you
You never sleep
Watching over me
You guide me
I have all in you
All in you
We dance and dance until I decide to sit down and take a breather. My phone vibrates in my bag, when I look at the caller ID Mzwakhe's name flashes on the screen. I put the phone back in my bag and continue with my Savanah
"miss Bee" Says Mpendulo, one of my colleagues.
"it's Mrs Mkhize Mpendulo" I answer him
"why are you sitting here alone and looking all miserable?" he asks
"just leave me alone hle. Am I not allowed to sit alone? Helang" I exclaim
"sorry Basie, I just wanted to have a conversation with you"
"mxm"
The waiter brings a plater of meat and we all indulge. Time passes by quickly and the alcohol starts to sink in to the system as well. I'm sitting with Mpendulo and he's telling me about his childhood. I find it very funny and hard to believe.
"So you're telling me that you faked fainting because you broke you mother's vase and you didn't wanna get your ass whooped?" I ask laughing
"My mom was a strict woman Basie" he says
He looks at me with a look that I can not describe.
"What's wrong?" I ask him while smiling.
"You're beautiful" he says.
"thank you" I respond while blushing.
"you have something on your lips, lemme remove it for you" he says leaning closer. I'm expecting him to remove it using his thumb but the dude has other plans. He kisses me. I don't respond to his kiss. His lips feel cold. I push him back.
My eyes lend on an angry Mzwakhe standing at the entrance . Oh Lord kill me now!