Before Dawn II

Chapter 7

I feel like there's a presence hovering over me. I shoot my eyes open and look at the figure standing next to me. I get the fright of my life when I see the person's face. Although it's still dark outside, the moon makes it easier for me to see some of his features.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask him.
No response. He looks at me with intensity occupying his eyes. I sit up and look at him. I look at my pj's and I feel like they are appropriate enough. I don't want history to repeat itself.

"What are you doing in my room. Actually how did you get in my room without making a sound?"
He chuckles. An evil chuckle at that. His chuckle turns into a laugh. I'm waiting for this psycho to finish.

He grabs my neck and tightens his grip around it. I'm now struggling to breathe.
" I said you will leave this marriage in a casket "he says to me with the most devilish look on his face. Oh Lord what have I gotten myself into. I try to fight him off but yet again he overpowers me. He drags me out of the room and leads me to his car. It's dark outside. I scream out loud hoping that someone would hear me. The guards? The workers here? His family?

"Sizani bohh! Yoh Yoh sizani!" I scream out loud stretching my larynx to the extreme.
He throws a punch at me. I fall down and he drags me . He opens his boot and throws me in there. The car starts moving. To say I'm scared is a huge understatement. I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. Today might just be my last day on this planet. The car comes to a halt. He opens the boot and instructs me to get out of the car. The wind hits my face. I look at this man standing in front of me and I  ask myself where we went wrong.

He leads me to an old building. It's still dark outside probably 1 am if not 2. I walk barefooted into the building that looks like it could collapse at any given day. My heart wants to get out of my chest due to fear. He instructs me to get inside  a room that looks like some kind of lab. This building actually looks like an abandoned school. I get in the room without throwing any fights.

"Umthetho wakho awulaleli huh?" (you don't listen)
"I thought bringing you to KZN might knock some sense into that thick skull of yours but nooo, it only made matters worse."he says looking at me.
" Mzwakhe why am I here? "that comes out as a whisper.
He laughs out loud. He throws a punch on my face and I fall down. He kicks me on my abdomen. He kicks me all over my body until he feels satisfied.

" you told me that you want out of this marriage and I told you that the only way you'll leave this marriage is through a casket. So here I am granting you your wish."
I cry hysterically after hearing those words. Today can't be my last day.
"You're mine and mine alone Basetsana! No other man can have you besides me" he shouts.
"please Mzwakhe I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean...".
He kicks me again and this time he adds more pressure . I see a pool of blood next to me. I cover my face up so that he does not ruin my face a lot. He pulls me up and throws me to an empty chair. He ties my hands, legs and covers  my mouth with a cloth.

" I'll keep you here for 7 days before I finally decide to kill you. Each day will have its own purpose. On day 7 you will meet your maker. Welcome to your doomsday baby!" He says that and walks out. Two guys walk in carrying guns. I'm assuming that they'll be making sure that I don't escape. Sigh!