† TRIAL FOURTEEN

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Thomas and the rest of them all went through the vents. After a couple of turns, they jumped out and Thomas caught Katri when she came out almost stumbling, making sure she didn't hurt herself. She assured she was fine and gently smiled his way. They were on the way to get Teresa and get out of this building. Thomas opened the door looking around the halls. Once he saw it was clear, he ushered everyone, then Aris spoke up.

"You guys go ahead, there's something I gotta do."

"What are you talking about?" asks Katri turning to him.

"Trust me, it's important." Aris responds looking at her. "You guys wanna get out of here, right? Just go."

"I'll go with him," Winston said, assuring them while following Aris.

"Okay Winston, go, go. Come on!" said a frantic Thomas as he began walking down the hall with everyone following thim.

"You sure we can trust this kid?" asks Minho

"You don't wanna know where'd we be without him." Thomas replies turning the corner.

Once they turned, they almost ran into a doctor, but Thomas quickly stopped in his tracks after Katri bumped into his back and everyone stopped just as suddenly. Once the doctor calmed down a little, she looked at everyone suspiciously.

"What are you kids doing out?" She questioned, narrowing her eyes on them.

Pinching her lips tightly, Katri then heard the alarms going off, signaling that they were escaping. They looked around the place, glancing at one another before looking at the doctor in front of them who had widened her eyes now realizing what was going on. She turns and begins running down the hall with everyone chasing her. She didn't get far so they easily caught her.

Katri was gently gripping her arm as they were walking down the hall as the doctor led them to Teresa. They started running while the doctor stumbled as they round the corner, they freeze in their steps.

"Freeze!" A guard shouted, aiming his gun and shooting at the teens.

Everyone ran back down the hall, "Why are they shooting at us?!" Frypan yelled out in question.

"Maybe they think we're escaping, Fry..." Katri deadpanned and looked back seeing Minho standing there as if doing something.

"Minho! What the hell are you doing?" asks Newt, frantic.