† FINAL TRIAL

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Katri stood there beside Newt what felt like minutes, holding the serum in her hand as she stares at Newt and tears streaming down her face. She didn't even hear her friends calling her from behind. Katri then lands on her knees near Newt and she touches his hand gently knowing he wasn't coming back.

Katri barely heard her friends coming up to her and Frypan and Minho both landed on their knees next to her while she feels James touch her shoulder. Katri then chokes back more sobs, and she begins crying again.

She didn't blame Thomas for what he did... She never would... Blaming Thomas wouldn't bring Newt back and she knew that...

James brought her back to him and hugged her close while she cried to his upper bicep, ignoring everything around her. James held her tight as tears threaten to leave his eyes. Minho and Frypan put their head down, mourning the loss of their friend too.

"We need to go back..." Brenda spoke to them softly.

"But..."

"I'm sorry, Kat, but we need to leave him. I'm sorry..." Gally told her as she looks at him and slowly nods looking back at the boy laying dead in front of her. Then looks up, hoping Thomas would come back. "Come on."

As everyone stands up, they took one more look at the boy. Katri's eyes lingering for one more moment. "I love you... Newt..."

~

They were in the berg flying up to the building Thomas and Teresa were in, unaware of what had perspired in the building. But the building was on fire, and they needed to save their friends. The berg pointed right at them, Katri was in front with James and Minho behind her, Frypan, Brenda and Gally on the other side. They could see Teresa putting Thomas's arm around her shoulder.

They stumbled their way to the berg, but then – Thomas fell, and he looked like he was in immense amount of pain. "Thomas!" Katri shrieked worriedly. Katri saw Thomas look up and see his friends standing there with worried looks on their faces.

"Come on!"

"Come on, Thomas!"

Teresa helped him up again, and then began walking to the edge of the building right where everyone was at. Vince leans out to him, holding out his hand to help them.

"Give me your hand!" Vince shouted.

"Get closer!" Teresa shouted back as Vince leans closer.

"Jump!" Thomas leans forward grabbing onto his hand and stumbled onto the ship while doing, losing balance.