† BIO FOR JAMES

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

── ⋆⋅☽⋅⋆ ──

── ⋆⋅☽⋅⋆ ──

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐

JAMES
"Supplanter"

CALEB
"Brave"

ALIAS:
Jim
✦ Airhead

FACECLAIM:

AGE:
18-20

HEIGHT:
5'11

HAIR COLOR:
Brownish Black

EYE COLOR:
Brown, almost black

BOOK:
Total Eclipse of the Heart

OCCUPATION:
Builder/Runner (formerly)
W.I.C.K.E.D test subject (formerly)
Member of the Right Arm (current)

ETHNICITY:
Chinese

NATIONALITY:
American

FROM:
The Glade

CURRENT:
Paradise

DESCRIPTION:
James is a very kind boy with a huge heart on his sleeve, but you also don't wanna mess with him. James is one who protect the ones he loves dearly. James will hurt anyone who stands in way of his goal. He fell in love with Katri when he was in the Maze but when he was stung and out of his mind when he went into the Maze, he tried everything in his power to leave and come back for his friends but before he could - he found Gally and brought him to Lawrence and they stayed with him since. 
Until Thomas and his crew were found in the City...

TYPE:
Immune

FATE:
Alive

QUOTES:
"You gotta understand my perspective, I had to leave the Maze in order to get where I'm at now, Kat, I couldn't stay there anymore. It wasn't livable for me anymore..."
"I don't deserve any apologizes, I just deserve whatever the world will throw at me for leaving my friends behind."