† TRIAL TWENTY

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Katri noticed Teresa acting a little weirder lately and now she's quieter. Katri wondered what was going on with her. Katri knew Thomas would ask her later about it. Squeezing his hand gently as they finally made it to their base. Tents were pitched up and many people surrounded the place. They got out of the jeep, Katri followed Thomas as he intertwines his fingers with hers making her face go a little red as Harriet and Sonya led them in more.

"They've been planning this for over a year now." Harriet spoke up. "This is for us."

"You guys are lucky you found us when you did," Sonya added. "We're moving out at first light." Sonya turns to a man. "Where's Vince?"

"Somewhere out there, I think."

"Who's Vince?" asks Thomas looking at Harriet and Sonya.

"He's the one who decides if you get to stay," Harriet glances at him.

"I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army." Minho spoke up.

"Yeah, we were." A male voice called out as they turn their heads seeing a man walking towards them. Was this Vince? "This is all that's left of us. Lot of good people died getting us this far. Who are they?"

"They're immunes." Harriet answered to him. "Caught 'em coming up the mountain."

"Did you check 'em?"

"I know this guy, Aris. I trust him."

"Well, I don't. Check 'em."

Thomas, in the corner of his eye, saw Brenda shaking slightly. His eyes slightly widen and Katri saw this and looks at him. Thomas grew worried. Before Katri could ask Thomas what was going on, Brenda gasped and collapses on the ground. Jorge was quick to be by her side.

"Brenda! Brenda!"

Katri examined her features and gasped when she saw Brenda's lips turning purple, her skin was turning pale, and her breathing was jagged. Katri turns to Thomas and whispers to him.

"She was..."

"Yeah..."

Jorge was cradling Brenda in his arms. "Brenda, talk to me."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" Brenda croaked out.

Vince kneeled down beside Jorge, touching his shoulder. "What's going on with her?"