† TRIAL TWENTY-EIGHT

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

It was a couple of hours before they made it back to the cathedral with Teresa. Katri grew impatient with waiting for them as she takes a deep breath while she goes and sits next to Thomas and touching his hand gently. Thomas looks at her with a small smile on his face as did she. Looking back to Newt who took the bag off Teresa's head while everyone looked at her.

Teresa blinked a little bit and then looked around and then saw Gally standing there with his arms crossed, then her eyes scanned the room seeing Newt sitting down beside Thomas, Katri at Thomas's side with her hand in his. Newt next to Katri, watching Gally. Jorge, Brenda and James looking at the girl in front of them.

"Gally?" Teresa gasped quietly in shock and disbelief.

"Here's how this is gonna go," Gally started, grabbing a chair and walking to her. "We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know. We'll start off simple. Where's Minho?"

James begins walking up behind Gally as Gally slams the chair down when Teresa glances around the room once more, and her eyes landing on Thomas. "You guys don't seriously think..."

James slams his hands on the table next to Newt making Teresa jump and look at the man who made the noise with wide eyes. "Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at Gally." James snapped at her making Katri stare at Teresa whose eyes was trying to look at Thomas once more but then her gaze went to Gally. "He's not gonna help you."

Thomas looked at her and then turned his head to look at Katri who looked back at him and leaned against him, squeezing his hand gently as he squeezed back.

"Now, we know you have Minho in the building." Gally spoke to her. "Where?"

Teresa gave in, taking a deep breath. "He's with the others in holding. Sublevel three."

"How many others?" asks Newt staring at her.

Teresa gulped before answering him. "Twenty-eight."

Gally glanced at Brenda who looks at Katri and they both nod. "We can make it work."

"No." Teresa shakes her head heavily. "No, you guys don't understand." Teresa objected to them. "The whole level is restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint I.D."

"That's why you're gonna come with us," Thomas informed her.

Gally shrugged looking at James who shrugs as well. "Well, I don't know. We don't necessarily need her, right?" Gally stood up, moving the chair out of the way. "Not all of her." Walking to the table, he picked up the scalpel. "We just need her finger."