1. | gone

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act one. missing

CHAPTER ONE — ❝ wouldn't you like to know, henderson ? ❞

"MAISIE, GET YOUR ass up! We're leaving in twenty minutes

"MAISIE, GET YOUR ass up! We're leaving in twenty minutes." Jonathan yelled through his sister's door and walked back to the kitchen to continue making breakfast for the entire family.

The brunette groaned in her bed and smushed her head in her pillow. She had worked until 3 am the previous night for extra money, and was starting to regret it. After a few moments of staying in her warm bed, she forced herself to get up, heading straight into the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and trying to make her hair look as presentable as possible, she went to Jonathan's room and stole a random long sleeved band shirt of his and paired it with one of her loose ripped jeans.

"Maisie, go wake up Will, will you?" Her mother yelled from the kitchen, making her sigh and walk to her brother's door. She knocked three times on the door before speaking.

"Will, are you up already? If you're ready in 5 minutes I can talk Jonathan into giving you a ride today." She spoke through the door and waited for a response. When nothing came, she knocked again.

"Will, you okay? Did you fall from your bed and hurt your back again?" Maisie asked with a teasing smile. She didn't think anything of her brother not answering her. He was a deep sleeper and usually ignored her attempts to wake him up. But this morning Maisie was in a hurry and Will was never this late.

"I'm coming in!" She warned as she twisted the door knob, and opened the door to her Will's room. She took a look in his empty bed and took a good look around his room.

Empty.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the empty room. Perhaps he was in his closet, hiding again. He sometimes got these flashes of old memories, so he hid in the closet. Maybe he saw a memory this morning?

She walked to the closet in the far back of his room and opened it, seeing it also empty. Maisie blinked a few times  in confusion and slowly walked to the kitchen. She saw her mother talking to Jonathan frantically as she walked around. She turned around, seeing Maisie standing there. She instantly smiled at the sight of her daughter.