3. | king steve

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act one. missing

CHAPTER THREE — ❝ i swear to god i will crash this car ❞

CHAPTER THREE❝ i swear to god i will crash this car ❞

THE CAR WINDOW felt cold as Maisie rested her head against it

THE CAR WINDOW felt cold as Maisie rested her head against it. The ride had been silent between her and Jonathan, and she understood well why he didn't want to talk. She respected that wish and rested instead. Her head rose from the cold window when a familiar song started playing from the speakers. Her eyes locked on to the radio and she zoned out, a memory from a few months ago surfacing.

Should I stay or should I go.

The song was heard from the radio in Will's room, where him and Jonathan were listening to music, both nodding their heads to the melody.

Suddenly Maisie bursted into the room, making the two boys's head turn to their sister. "Hey, assholes. Turn it down. I had a night shift and I need my beauty sleep." She narrowed her eyes on the two.

"Sorry, Mae. I'll turn it off." Will went to press the red button on the radio, but Jonathan slapped his hand away.

"It's only one song and then we'll turn it off, okay? Come join us, you little buzzkill." He laughed at Maisie, who's lip twitched a little in aggravation, but she eventually agreed. She dragged herself to Will's bed and sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. The boy instantly leaned towards his sister and smiled a little at the comfort.

"You like it?" Jonathan asked over the music, looking at his two siblings.

"Yeah, it's cool," Will grinned, his eyes twinkling.

"It's alright," Maisie's shrugged, her smug smile breaking through her poker face. The boys knew she liked it though. That's what she always said when they introduced her to a new song. They were waiting for a day when they came up with something that Maisie didn't like.

"All right, you can keep the mix if you want."

"Really?" Will asked his brother with a hopeful smile.