11. | really fucking mean

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act two. possessed

CHAPTER ELEVEN— ❝ what the fuck is he on ? ❞

AARON HAD A MASSIVE headache, and the one thing he definitely didn't need that morning was to listen their coach blow on that damn whistle every two minutes

AARON HAD A MASSIVE headache, and the one thing he definitely didn't need that morning was to listen their coach blow on that damn whistle every two minutes. The loud, sharp noice made his head ache and throb, and he so wished he'd just skipped and stayed in his bed that morning.

He wiped some sweat off his forehead and continued playing, watching Billy try and take the ball from Steve. Since Aaron was on the same team with the blonde, he rolled his eyes and took a small personal break behind another player, so that their coach wouldn't call him out on it again. He was ashamed to admit how bad his shape had gotten as he panted, his heart hammering inside his chest. Before the summer, he used to go our for a run every morning, but then everything changed on that day and he suddenly didn't feel like getting up anymore to go for a run. It just felt pointless at that point.

He watched Billy steal the ball from Steve after an embarrassing amount of time and push him down to the ground. His lip curved in slight disgust when Billy threw the ball from underneath his legs and scored. He didn't like Billy. He didn't like him when the guy showed up. He didn't like him when he saw the guy talking to Maisie. He didn't like him manipulating Maisie, and he definitely didn't like him dropping her off after the party. The guy was a dick, simple as that.

And as he watched Steve get dragged away by Nancy, he recalled Billy's words to Maisie, and how easily she was convinced to go with him. To forget about him. He frowned at the thought of her, feeling his heart squeeze painfully. Aaron didn't bother talking to their couch before bolting out of the gym, hearing the old man call out his name. He ignored it, continuing on his way.

He knew Maisie was skipping gym—- as per usual, so she was either hiding in the bathroom or reading in the library. She didn't like that class, especially since their sexist coach always made the girl sit out and either stretch or sit on the bleachers.