15. | behave

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act two. possessed

CHAPTER FIFTEEN — ❝ can i make a 'your mom' joke now ? ❞

"SAM, THIS IS LUDICROUS." The silence in the room was broken by a doctor, an impatient one at that.

Maisie was sat in a cold chair, trying to ignore the room full of doctors. She was only there for Will, since this was his idea, after all. She hated the way her clothes scratched her skin, the way her spine ached on the uncomfortable chair, and the way all those doctors were looking at her brother. Like he was broken, like there was something wrong with him, needing to be fixed. She hated that.

"Just give him a moment, okay?" Sam asked, holding out his hand.

"We don't have time—"

"Shut the fuck up." Maisie snapped from her spot behind Will. The man looked at her with a shaken expression, cleary caught off guard. She was so sick and tired of all of those stupid doctors underestimating Will and acting like complete dickheads all the time.

"Who are you to talk to me like th—"

"Hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" Hopper said from the back of the room, earning a small smile from the brunette girl. She was grateful for the man, knowing that the doctor she'd snapped at would've most likely yelled at her. She didn't like to be yelled at.

Maisie took a step back as Will stood up from his seat and began walking around the table. He stopped at the end of the table, finding the picture he was looking for. He pointed his finger at it. "That's it."

"That's what? What... what's there, Will?" Sam asked him, leaning down closer to him, desperate for information.

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there." Will's voice was dull, and lifeless. "I think it's important."

Maisie gulped and hoped to god that Will knew what he was doing. She really did.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-