7. | the demogorgon

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.* ┊SPARKS FLY ┊✧.*
💥. *. ⋆ — act one. missing

CHAPTER SEVEN — ❝ you have no idea how sorry i am

CHAPTER SEVEN❝ you have no idea how sorry i am. ❞

TWO CARS PULLED UP at Hawkins Middle School late that night, the dark night sealing them on their mission

TWO CARS PULLED UP at Hawkins Middle School late that night, the dark night sealing them on their mission. With Maisie still feeling petty and avoiding her talk with Aaron, she'd decided to ignore him as much as possible. She started the ignoring with walking inside with Lucas, since he was easy company. He was her favourite out of Will's friends—-just don't let Mike know that, he might throw a tantrum.

She stuck by Lucas as they positioned the pool on the floor, without even a glimpse at the blonde boy next to Dustin. But still, without looking, she knew he kept stealing glances at her, trying to get her attention.

After nearly ten minutes of struggling with the pool, they finally got it to stay up. Maisie held up her hand for Lucas, who excitedly gave her a high five. The girl then put her hands on her hips and sighed. Lord. The pool wasn't that hard to put together last time she used it.

She cursed herself the moment she let that thought cross her mind and snuck a glimpse at Aaron. He was walking outside to tell the others that the pool was now ready. Her eyes focused on his back and slowly trailed down to his ass. God did he look good in those pants. Maisie looked away before she could get caught, but she quickly noticed Lucas grinning at her from beside her. She gently nudged him and murmured a quiet "shut up." before zoning out again.

She watched Nancy walk into the storage room with the water pipes and get ready to let the water out into the pool. She noticed Mike hold the huge tubes in his arms, and then she watched the water flow out.

Maisie was sat next to Lucas on the floor, in charge of the water's temperature.

"Colder!" he yelled.

Maisie watched the limit go over the limit and nudged him, alerting him of the problem.

"Warmer!" Lucas screeched.