Self -love

Two sisters Angel and Josie were best friends, they always hangout together all the time.

People always knew these girls will never get into a fight .

Sometimes they would have disagreements but most of the time they would work it out by talking and laughing to make things right between the two most of the time.

The parents are so proud of their daughters because they always get to school on time and are both straight A students in their classes that why the teachers love them so much because Angel and Josie always paid attention in class and answer questions correctly during discussions and their school mates love to hang out with them during lunch and student projects.

One day after school Angel and Josie were walking home when they met two bad boys from they school were so afraid and uncomfortable around them they were afraid the boys might harm them.

"Hey one of the boys called them while smoking weed in front of them.

"What do you want Alejandro! Angel asked him in a angry tone.

" How dare you talk to me like that "Angel do you know who I am he glanced at her.

"Yes we know who you are we are not interested in your comments"! Josie replied.

"You girls don't know who you messing with said the second boy Joshua with tattoos all over his folded arms.

" Listen carefully you fools' my sister and I are not interested in being your girlfriends ' because you boys are useless and mean! You guys think you can bully anyone in this  school you are wrong my friend  Josie spoke up with anger in her eyes.

" My sister and I are not afraid of both of you, you two think you run the school and hassed young  girls in this neighborhood but you are wrong! Angel responded in anger and hate.

"Yes my sister Angel is right !
"We are not afraid of you, we can fight back to make sure your butts are whipped for good " you useless boys  you don't care about anybody but your selves Josie said in front of the boys.

"Listen girl  I don't care about you or anyone else ! I'm Antonio the son of the mayor in this town, I can do whatever I want! I'm in charge he growled at Angel and Angel responded by smacking him so hard on his face he fell down on his butts.

When his friend Justin saw what has happened he went after Angel but Josie was quick as flash she took Justins hands put it behind his back so hard he was screaming as a baby.

Then Josie said " if you try to hit my sister I was report you to the police with so much anger she threw him on the floor flat on his face.

So the two bad boys got up off the ground and ran away as fast as they can away from them.

The girls laughed and gave each other a high five.

Angel chuckle and said "you saw how they ran away!

Josie continued laughing " yes I did they ran like chickens foolish boys they don't know who they are messing with in this school.

So the sisters gave each other another high five and continued walking home arm and arm and pretended nothing happened.

The two sisters knew the true meaning of Self-love and Self-esteem and will always love themselves no matter where they go , Angel and Josie will always stick together as glue and Twin Sisters forever.

The End!