The Signs

Twin Sisters Lizzie and Cassie were in their Junior year in high school.

They were hard-working and serious about their studies. All the teachers loved the girls so much because they were good, caring and very strong in their faith.

One afternoon while the sisters were having lunch Lizzie had a vision about an earthquake that was going to take place next weekend in California, she just kept shaking and tears were flowing from her eyes as waterfalls.

Cassie asked her " what's wrong sister? She had a worried look on her face.

Lizzie wiped her tears from her eyes and said" I just had a terrible vision about California.

Cassie asked " what did you see that was so terrible it got you so shaken up and scared to death she asked her with so much consideration and worried in her voice.

Lizzie replied I saw a terrible earthquake that took place in California. Thousands of people have died, no survivors. It was destroyed.

Cassie said " it looks like we are going to the end times as expected"I believe you it's a vision by God you have a special gift that sees the future.

Lizzie replied "yes I think you are right" anyway let's get going lunch period is over.

After lunch was over the girls went to their next class which was Global Studies while the girls were sitting Cassie heard some girls talking about the Rapture.

"The Bible says during Noah's time everyone will disappear as an example of the Rapture.

The Bible prophetic claims that during the second coming of Christ that the dead will rise from the dead and join the living to go to heaven forever.

Christians are not sure when the rapture will occur but the Bible says that it will be like Noah and the flood.

So the three friends held each other for a long time and sat down in their seats waiting patiently for the teacher.

Cassie tapped Lizzie on the shoulder and she turned around towards her sister.

" What's wrong Cassie? She looked worried.

"Guess what I heard some girls talking about Jesus coming to claim his children during the Rapture she squeals in delight.

Lizzie replied " really I don't believe it. I had a dream about that last night.

Cassie responded in shock " you did, why didn't you tell me?

Lizzie answered " I wanted to make sure if the event will eventually happen.

"Lizzie, I believed it would happen sooner than expected but I'm not sure.

" Maybe but it is not possible it will happen.

A"Lizzie I think you're right we are not quite sure when the rapture will take place we just have to watch and pray if Jesus will come sooner or later.

"Cassie, if the rapture arrives we will go together.

"Thank you sister it means a lot to me for your love and support,

So the sisters got up, hugged one another and sat back down.

While the class was waiting patiently the global studies teacher arrived In the classroom.
"Sorry I'm late, let's get started, open your textbooks to page ten and start reading about the Civil War,'' she replied.

All the students opened their textbooks and were reading about the Civil War between the North and South.

At exactly 3:00 pm the school bell rang for everyone to go home because it was the end of the day.

Cassie and Lizzie pack up their textbooks and put them in their backpacks and start walking home from school.

While they were walking together enjoying God's creation they saw a beautiful rose garden on their path.

Finally, they arrived home and greeted their mother who was in the kitchen preparing supper for dinner tonight.

" Good afternoon Mom,'' the girls greeted at the same time.
"Good afternoon girls, how was school today?

Cassie's school was great and interesting.

"Yes it was, we heard some girls talking about the Rapture,'' Lizzie replied.

"That's very interesting. I believe the Rapture will come soon but not right now " no one knows exactly will arrive.

"So mom, is it true that God will take everyone at a time Lizzie asked her mom.

" No, my dear he will take the living plus the dead.

She told them how the lord wouldn't come as a thief in the night as the Biblical prophecy says.

"Wow that's awesome Mom I don't believe is so interesting and an amazing event for faithful servants of the lord. I can't wait for the formal event. It sounds so fun and exciting, Cassie replied.

Lizzie answered back "Yes I can't wait to meet the lord.

Mom replied "Yes you will meet him but not yet the event hasn't arrived yet my children.

" Okay Mom thanks for the information about the Rapture we understand more about the Rapture and the second coming of Christ thank you very much mom, Lizzie, replied.

"Your welcome girls, now you two go upstairs, do your homework and come back downstairs to help me prepare supper for dinner,'' she told them while in the kitchen.

"Alright, we will come right back downstairs after we finish our homework.

So the girls went upstairs, changed their clothes, did their homework and came downstairs to help their mother cook supper for dinner.

Then they set the table for three since the father travelled to Denmark for his training in marketing. It was only the three of them in the house because the father wasn't around often to see his daughters grow up to be mature and successful young women.

After dinner, the girls went upstairs to take their showers and went straight to bed to sleep. Later in the evening, Cassie was having dreams about the Rapture and the second coming of Christ.

Cassie woke up from her dream and realized that God is truly coming for his children to join him in heaven because of their good deeds and faithfulness towards him and his father for so many years.

She got out of bed, bent her knees and was praying to God for his blessings, wisdom, advice and guidance about his second coming to earth to set his people free and to make them stay with him forever.

After her prayer, she smiled and went back to bed and was so proud of being a true child of God forever.

The end!