Vow

My Vow of Celibacy by Priscilla Boakye

Denise a fifteen year old decides to keep her vow of Celibacy until she is married, she won't have sex with anyone while in high school.

She made a promise to.god to keep her vow of celibacy with her husband when she grows up.

Since Denise was twelve several boys or older men wanted to have sex with her because she was so beautiful and sexy at such a young age but has a black girl who grew up with Christian values and morals turned them all down because she wasn't into boys at the time she was in middle school.

When she got into high school Denise saw a handsome young fair skin young man who was two years older than her, a senior in high school.

Denise couldn't keep her eyes off of him so walked slowly to him and introduced herself because she likes him very much.

Denise: "Good afternoon I'm Denise Williams what's your name she asked him.

Jordan: " Good afternoon I'm Jordan Good " it's a pleasure to meet you as well Denise" what can I do for you princess " he smiled at her.

Denise: " I was wondering if we can be friends' she replied with a huge grin on her face.

Jordan: " Yes I would love us to be friends.

Denise : "Great!  I would very much like that we can hang out at the pizza parlor and have lunch together as old mates from middle school and chat on Facebook or whatsapp when we are free to chat about school and college.

Jordan: " Really that sounds good' I would like that very much Denise Williams he answered back with a cheerful voice tone.

Denise:"Alright no problem I will see you later at pizza parlor it's almost lunch time .

" Take care Jordan she came towards him and gave him a huge kiss on his his cheek and left to attend her next class later in the afternoon.

After lessons she went to Ginas pizzeria to meet Jordan at her table she hang her bookbag behind the chair and wanted for him.

Few minutes later Jordan entered the pizzeria he saw her and flapped at Denise.
Denise also waves back at him with a smile on her face.

Jordan came her a kiss on the cheek and sat down towards her at the table.

"So Jordan tell me about yourself" she asked him.

Jordan answered back " well it not that much to say"Im 18 years old a senior in high school on a football scholarship" I'm the only child of my parents who are well educated and loving who love to help people in need and work hard to provide whatever I need he said to her with a small smile on his face.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you your parents must be very kind and hardworking and will never hurt anyone on her way is very generous and smart.

After speaking for about one hour at the pizzeria they got up and headed back to school to continue with their classes until school close at the end of the day.

Denise: "Hey you made it on time " I thought you wouldn't make it she remarks.

Jordan: "Sorry I was late my lessons took awhile to finish he replied.

" That's okay no harm done I'm not angry don't worry about it ' Denise responded.

When the school day ended Denise and Jordan walked home together as close friends and when they arrived at Denise house Jordan stopped her at her doorstep and turned her around to face him and without her knowledge he kissed Denise so passionate she allowed him to kiss her without anyone watching.them in the open air.