Departure

Denise was a happy and healthy seventeen year old  girl who loved her parents very much and was  smart, intelligent and ambitious.
Everyone in the school envy her because she was the first in every class , the teachers loved her very much because she has a heart of gold and very helpful to them.

If the teachers needed for something she will do it for them without any mishaps or arguments of any kind.

She was special, unique plus hard working, she always complete her assignments on time , and pass all of her exams with flying colours.
KO w
Denise loved school very much, she always tried to get up early and be on school on time.

She was also in the school choir and every Saturday she will go to choir rehearsals on time and practice with the choir since she was artistic and creative.

Denise was in different school clubs , her favourite club was the chess club, sshe loved it so much ,she stayed for a very long time.

One day while she was in gym class practicing for the volleyball team she felt dizzy and nauseous and told her teammates " Timeout I want to rest a little bit" so she sat on the bench and drunk some water to control the nausea.

While she was resting her coach came to see how she was doing, Denise how are you feeling now ? She asked her with concern in her voice.

Denise told her " I'm okay thanks for asking.

Alright that good to know I'm glad you are okay.

So Denise got up and continued with the game.

After volleyball practice she took a shower in the girls locker room and continued with the rest of her classes until school closed at three pm.

Finally the bell rang and it was the end of another school session.

So Denise packed all of her books and headed to bus and sat down waited for her friend Vanessa.

Vanessa finally arrives in the bus and Denise gave her mean look.

"What's wrong with you why are you looking at me like that" she asked her.

Denise growled " where have you been"! I was waiting for you for an hour, she told her with so much hate and anger.

"I'm sorry I apologize for my lateness" she told her.

"It's okay but next time don't be late " we always go home together " we've been best friends for a long time". Denise told her with a smile on her face.

" does that mean I'm  forgiven* she looked at her and wiggled her eyebrows, and she laughed.

" of course you are forgiven my dear" I can't be angry at my best friend" so they each gave each other a hugged , stated talking about their finally year in high school and high hopes about college and the future.

After four years of graduation from college, Denise was diagnosed with breast cancer, the doctors said she had one year to live and she was so devastatied, she decided to travel around the world with her childhood friend Vanessa and he traveled to Europe first took pictures of all the sites in Europe.

From there they went to Africa to see the animals , first to Kenya the wildlife park and saw the elephants, giffees, tigers and lions.

After the safari they had dinner at lodge and went straight to bed

Finally morning arrived and Denise and Vanessa got up to take a shower and headed downstairs for breakfast.

During breakfast had conversations about their childhood and friends and decided to go for.a swim at the pool.
So the day ended and decided to pack their bags to get ready to leave tomorrow for  Seattle WA.

One year later on Wednesday, September 7, 2019 Denise Washington passed away with cancer, she was 21 years old.

Her parents threw her a beautiful memorial service and cetebatled her young life because she was a free spirited and enjoyed life to the fullest before she passed away. She was a amazing young woman you had dreams of being a Christian fiction writer and editor.

Everyone loved Denise so much because she was so talented and creative.

She loved to write Christian fiction and miofiction she wrote so much stories about god and the supernatural but unfortunately she couldn't complete her story second chances because it was about to get published until  one day turned her future of becoming a great fiction writer.

Her life will continue after her passing her book was about to get published after she died  with a smile on her face every day that was the most beautiful person in the world.

Her family celebrated Denise one year anniversary right after they completed their griefing period and  decided to move forward into the future.

Her family gather friends and family around the world to celebrate her beautiful soul.

She was hard working, and caring young person who helped others and have thought about life to teach others about lifes obstacles and challenges in the real world.

Denise life was so precious, she prayed for people  around the world for peace and prosperity of each country around the globe.

Like they said  for life's treasures it takes a global village to live as one.

The end!