watching the sunset

One spring evening Jessica decided to take a walk  to see the sunset set over the horizon.

In the park while she was walking she saw trees and flowers on the way.

Jessica continued her walk when she sat down on the beach she saw children playing with friends, listening to the birds chirping in the trees saw bees flying around the flowers enjoying the nectar on the flowers.

Parents talking to other parents while watching the children.

Young couples in lovers embrace looking at the sky watching the sunset.

Jessica was enjoying the scenery around her siting  in the park relaxing and enjoying the breeze it felt good on her face.

Everyone was so happy that spring was in air having fun outdoors with friends and family.

The world was at peace for a little while without violence or hated  against each other.

This was God's creations and wanted a better world for all races and religions to get along as one.

Jessica kept looking at the sky to see the sun set at the east.

While she was looking at the sun she was in peace all her problems out of sight.

While she was looking at the sun everyone started to go home because night was about to fall.

All the mothers called told they children it was time to go home so the children said goodbye to they friends and followed their mothers from behind while pushing baby strollers from the front.

Couples also got up to go home as well.

Jessica stayed in the park feeling the breeze a little bit longer.

Finally the sun sets on the east  she put her pink jacket back on and started walking faster it was getting late the park was half full just a few people stayed in the park.

Jessica wanted to get home before supper her parents must be very worried about her at this moment.

So she pick up the pace by walking at the corner of the park it was a short cut to her house.

Finally Jessica arrived home just in time for dinner, she took off the jacket she was wearing and hung it on the cost rack at the corner and announced she was home.

So when her mother heard she said " thank God your home safely Jessica we were so concerned about you not coming home" she ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"I'm sorry mom it was so beautiful watching the sunset ' Jessica said.

" It alright honey but next time call us to let us know when you will come home' her father told her.

"Yes daddy I promise it won't happen again Jessica told him.

"Well now you are home to have dinner with us it's almost ready,so have a seat at the table.

So Jessica and her parents sat down at the table to have supper it was rice and beans with red plantation and potatoes and gravy.

Before supper all three of them hold hands to say grace then after praying started eating supper.

After supper Jessica helped her mother washing the dishes and putting them in the dish rack to dry and cleaned the kitchen right after.

Jessica and parents sat down on the sofa and watched Samson and Delilah.

When the movie ended they had a discussion about the couple and how Samson sinned against God by telling Delilah about his strength.

After the discussion they all went straight to bed until  tomorrow morning for  family Devotions.

Jessica prayed for a better tomorrow.