⁰⁷

•••

[ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ]
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓

WARNING: SMUT

•••

Ruts weren't only inconvenient but also an annoying, two-day minimum of not being a functional member of society. Well, heats were worse, allegedly. The thing was, whenever Nagi got to those days on his calendar, his alpha would be extra irritable, and he would sometimes get so pent up — because Nagi refused to give himself what he truly desired. He would turn into the worst person to be around; so he remained quiet like a ticking time bomb. It directly affected Isagi, who would have to endure all the noises and the growls and hide in his room, too, because if Nagi were to see him even by accident, he would try and break his neck.

He became extra aggressive because of the suppressants, as well. As a professional football player, Nagi was in suppressants for most of the year until the season was over, and so his ruts were pushed back and extra strong when they started. His pheromones would fill up the place to the point where Isagi would force him to deep cleanse the whole apartment once he was done.

Unlike Nagi, Isagi had a good relationship with his alpha, so he didn't make Nagi's life a living hell when he had his ruts. Instead, Isagi was far more controlled and had recently gotten himself a rut partner, even. On the second day, he could walk around the house like an average person with just a bit of a horny scent around him. Nagi envied how simple he made it seem.

So for the last year or so, Nagi's been considerate enough to go to a hotel — something he had never done in the past. Even when he played in Portugal, he would always travel to see his family right before his rut began so that he could go to the apartment and spend his mating season in the privacy of a den he was familiar with. It was a luxury he could afford with only two ruts a year.

Aside from making him less territorial, the benefit of going to hotels was that Nagi could invite partners without Isagi seeing them. Before, Nagi would spend his ruts alone, which only made his alpha more pissed off. For a while in Portugal, though, he had hookups his alpha couldn't precisely protest — Reo was miles away. Even the primal part of Nagi understood that distance made his wants impossible to satisfy. So when he came back, he was used to sleeping with other omegas to scratch the itch off and it was fine. Most people engage in hookup culture anyway. Omegas looked for heat partners, alphas did the same during rut, and his alpha had learned to accept it by then.

His alpha was remarkably stubborn today, however. It had to be related to the scandal with Chigiri. Nagi knew because his alpha had gotten all upset about hurting Reo and kept reminding him to check on the man. Now that it had gotten clingier, it just wouldn't let Nagi fuck anyone else, would it?

"Sorry, uhm, sorry, Aki," he told someone across the door — a friend of his, or more of an acquaintance he's often seen for these purposes. Nagi couldn't stand the sight of him right now, though he still acknowledged it as a dick move to call someone to a hotel and then kick them out at the last minute.

Akira was a journalist. He was a friend of Nagi's manager and they met after a press conference or something; Nagi couldn't quite remember. The only thing he could recall was that Akira smelled interested. They were around the same age, and, right, Akira had bright purple hair.

It was embarrassing, he held no resemblance to Reo at all, but the hair was enough. The two or three times they've had sex before, Nagi did the alpha thing and mounted the guy, so he wasn't seeing his face most of the time and it was easy to get lost in the lust to even care. His alpha didn't mind, Nagi didn't mind; hell, Akira didn't mind — he had been looking for a heat partner, not a husband.

Except now, Nagi's beast had changed its mind about Akira and clearly did mind that he wasn't Reo. Whoever said alphas and omegas would fuck anything during their mating season hadn't come across him yet.

Nagi knew he was making a ridiculous sound by the door, panting and almost scratching at the wood. Akira's tone sounded airy, taken back probably.

"If this is some weird foreplay, you should know by now that I'm not a fan of wasting my time, Seishiro," the guy said.

Nagi rested his weight against the door. His stomach felt like it was in flames — scent thick with arousal and frustration, skin sweaty with his hair clinging to his forehead, and his boner so hard, Nagi wondered if it would eventually fall off. Hell, even his balls were aching; he needed any sort of stimulus or release as soon as he could get it.

But his alpha refused to let him find it in someone else who wasn't Mikage, so okay, he would first send Akira home and then bother with himself.

"Nope," he insisted, loud and clear. "You know I'm not one to beat around the bush, so no, just, please go. And thanks for answering my call. Sorry, it didn't work." He gritted out, rushed.

Akira probably touched the door, coming closer regardless of Nagi's instructions, because his scent filtered a bit through the frame. And the moment Nagi caught a whiff, the alpha stumbled backward as if pushed away by force. The sweet omega's scent was so cloying, Nagi wondered how he could have ever tolerated it in the first place.

"Are you okay?" Akira asked. "Should I call your manager?"

"Do not call Anri, please." God, Nagi's head was starting to spin. At this point, he didn't know what hurt more, his brain or his dick. "She won't be able to help, will only get concerned. Look, Akira, if you could just leave me alone-"

"Okay, okay, I understood the first time." The journalist stepped back, his presence thinning in the room, making the air breathable again. "I'm gonna go. Good luck with the rut, man. You'll probably need it."

He was for sure right. Nagi bit his lip hard enough it bled, and once he was completely alone again, he rushed to touch his dick, already throbbing wet. He felt it roughly with his palm and angrily began to pump, upset at how out of control he was, not allowing a single sound to escape his lips nor wanting to feel pleasure at all. Still, his toes curled, and his alpha howled, and when Nagi made the mistake of closing his eyes, Reo was there, thumbing the head of his dick, whispering in his ear, "Can I feel it, alpha? Can I sit on it?"

Sick motherfucker, Nagi growled at himself. Reo's voice continued to ring in his head, "Come for me, Sei, come on my fingers so I can taste it." Would he tease Nagi as much as he did in any normal circumstances? Or would he be nice and sweet for him, already open, already waiting...? Nagi moaned, picturing him on the floor, on a bed, anywhere, with his legs apart and a hand in between to rub over his dick with the heel of his palm while fingers kept his folds spread, full cunt on display.

Reo's face would burn, yet his little fangs would show, and he'd let his bottom lip go to talk, to beg, "Finish so you can fuck your cum into me, Seishiro, be good for me, c'mon, be good-"

Nagi came, and he was far too in his head to feel any guilt.

•••