¹⁵

•••

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ]
𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

WARNING: SMUT

•••

Just because they weren't publicly dating, it didn't mean Reo and Nagi were precisely... hiding, considering that Reo's father had to get used to their relationship. So Reo thought it would make sense to bring Nagi as his plus one to one of the less formal events in his calendar. And no, it didn't send the message they were a thing because, for rich people, "dating" didn't matter if some old-fashioned courting wasn't explicitly stated. It only sent his dad the message that they were serious.

Reo and Nagi had never announced a courtship. So to everybody else, they were just friends hanging out at the Karasu's anniversary banquet. Congratulations to them for keeping their company out of bankruptcy for twenty years!

Not that Reo was paying any attention to their speeches, no. "God, you fuck me so well," he whispered.

He wanted to behave, but some territorial part of him had been excited about getting to flaunt his mate around people he hated. Plus, he had never done young, silly, rebellious shit. So it made sense that at his first chance, Reo pulled Nagi to the bathroom when everyone else was busy stroking each other's egos.

And Nagi was bored out of his mind at that place. Which explained why the moment they locked the door, he went on his knees to lap at the same pussy he had been fingering in the car for half an hour before arriving.

He kept the tip of Reo's dick in his hand, being careful not to let him drip anywhere. Unlike Nagi's cum, Reo's was as watery as his slick, and it made less of a mess to clean up. Every time they fucked, Nagi grew more convinced omegas like Reo were born with something addictive in their system since even their slick was made for quickies. Anyone would want to be 24/7 balls deep in a cunt like that.

Seishiro swirled the tip of his tongue inside the soft muscle and Reo muffled a whimper, trying to squeeze his legs together. On his alpha's hand, his dick jerked miserably.

Nagi's other hand pinned him in place against the wall. He had one of Reo's plush thighs over his shoulder, and trying to escape him was impossible in this position. As he looked up at his lover, pushing inside, Reo slicked even more on his tongue, all sweet like mangoes.

Shit. At this rate, Seishiro wasn't sure he wouldn't leave without the most obvious hard-on in history.

But Reo finally tensed up, and he was coming with a moan he couldn't keep down. Seishiro felt him pulsing in his palm, but the biggest prize was gushing from his pussy. And even if Seishiro's jaw ached a little, he licked him dry.

Then, he shoved one finger in since Reo's cunt was all tender, fluttering. Reo whined, and Seishiro stood up, circling his digit carefully while he sucked his omega's jaw and neck. This time around, Reo's thighs pressed together around his wrist.

Reo pulled at his hair. "Uhm, no, alpha, I don't think I can go again." He said, although the smile tugging at the corners of his mouth made Seishiro doubt his words.

The alpha kissed him, and Reo tasted himself on his tongue, gasping in Seishiro's mouth when the man suddenly curled his finger. "You taste so good," he praised. "Sure you wanna stop?"

"N-no, no, God, no." Reo was hornier than Nagi, so it shouldn't surprise him. Seishiro started to unbuckle his pants with his free hand, slightly dirty thanks to the come he had forgotten. "Gonna fuck me against the wall?"

"What else do you think?"

Reo couldn't reply, though, because the main door of the bathroom opened, causing both men to freeze inside their cubicle. Reo had a reputation to uphold, after all. Maybe the strangers would leave quick enough...?

"...still can't believe Mikage's kid showed up."

Well, there goes Reo's libido. Strangers trash-talking him. How predictable. Nagi must have realized their fun was over, too, because he wiped his hand clean and started adjusting his belt again.

The strangers continued talking. Reo thanked his lucky stars; he and Nagi were still wearing their scent patches because that was the only thing keeping the bathroom from reeking of sex. Of course, Nagi probably had some of Reo's scent on him anyway, since he was right between the scent glands on his thighs, all while getting his fluids on his face.

"I mean, after the scene he made with Brown last time, I thought his father would keep him locked inside the house."

"Pfft, he's not a child. He's actually my brother's age. But he finished college early or something, I'm not sure. My brother tried courting him, but he never went anywhere without Yuki."

"And that's not even his alpha," judgment seeped in the stranger's tone. "Omegas are so easy these days, man. They are all the same. But give them an inheritance, and suddenly they think they're hot shit."

"It must be embarrassing for his dad," his friend agreed. "Did you hear about Yukimiya's split, though? I bet he had to do with it; they were always together-"

Reo was used to being bad-mouthed. But more than anything, he was used to dealing with it, shutting people up even if it was via arrogant indifference instead of an insult. Now, he would have to go outside and pretend he hadn't heard all that shit, which frustrated him because-

"Hey, Reo," Seishiro whispered in his ear, bringing him back to what was important. "I love you," he said, as if saying don't listen to anything else. Because here, pressed together in the cubicle and hiding from all the other guests, he was loved by the person he adored. "You were the one thing I couldn't leave behind, remember?"

"What?" Reo asked, taken off guard.

Seishiro almost kissed him again, looking into his eyes like searching for something, a moment, a second to open up and say: "Italy, Europe — they didn't have you."

Tons of things flooded Reo's mind, trying to make sense of the new information. And he recalled a conversation, the offer Nagi received to play abroad, the words he used when explaining why he stayed. There's stuff I'm not willing to give up here. Then, it sank in.

Reo is said stuff.

"Uff!" Nagi groaned, loud. Reo's bear hug almost strangled him. Who would have thought he was so strong? Nagi patted him on the back. The people outside had quieted down, realizing they weren't alone.

Reo nuzzled his neck, his shoulder. So happy, so amazed that Nagi had chosen him when offered to leave before they were even an item. "I love you too, so much," he murmured.

Someone cleared their throat, breaking the bubble they were about to settle in. "Anyone in there?"

So Reo opened the door because they had asked, and both guys' faces went from shocked to embarrassed when realizing Reo had heard them talking about him. Sure, most alphas didn't care one bit if they offended an omega, but they weren't some alphas, and Reo wasn't some omega. He was a Mikage, which in their world meant more than whatever surname these two had.

Nagi snorted, going to wash his hands while the others exchanged glances. He was just drying his palms when one of the alphas spoke up, "I'm sorry."

But no one replied, and Nagi peeked at Reo to know why he hadn't said anything. Only to realize the stranger was talking to him instead of the one person he had offended.

Oh, now he started to understand everyone's obsession with bonding and courting and all of that around here. These rich people were all conservative fucks.

"Don't apologize to me," Nagi barely spared him a glance. The whole alpha respect, alpha solidarity... was unimportant. He didn't appreciate it.

Reo took his hand when they exited, looking over his shoulder with a disgusted expression proper of someone who didn't want to even waste a droplet of spit on these people. As expected, one of the guys went red on the face, whether out of shame or anger. Reo gloated at the reaction.

•••