Backstory

Asuka Kurosaki, the demon queen. A queen who was loved and admired by her people. She had a younger sister Yuuki Kurosaki, she was a master swordswoman. There was peace in her realm, but that peace didn't last.

Asuka fell in love with a boy named Akira Kazuki. Akira confessed his feelings to her and she accepted them. They dated for year, but it was a one sided love. One day Asuka overheard Akira speaking to someone, and it turned out that Akira was cheating on Asuka with several other women. This broke Asuka, but she had also leant that her kingdom was being attacked by another country that Akira was resided in.

Asuka forces were heavily hit, and many were killed in battle. Two of Asuka's most trusted personal managed to keep the enemy at bay, until Asuka showed up on the battle field. Asuka and her two trusted personal were able to pushed Akira country soldiers back, but during their attack, Yuuki was shot in the back, but despite her wound she stood her ground and continued to fight.

Asuka went to back up her sister, but when she made it, she was horrified, the man she had come to love, had plunged his sword into Yuuki stomach. Asuka rushed to Yuuki side, and tried her best to save her. Asuka tried to stay positive as best she could, but in the end it didn't work. Yuuki gave Asuka her last words before passing on.

Motionlessly holding her beloved sister in her arms, all Asuka felt was pain, anger, hatred and it was directed toward Akira, for he was the cause of her pain. The pain she felt had unleashed a destructive power.

Akira and his forces weren't able to comprehend the power that had just been unleashed. Akira sent the army to attack Asuka, but with one flick of the wrist all the soldiers were cut to pieces.

Akira eyes widen in shock, trying to comprehend what had just occur, but couldn't. He focused his gaze on Asuka, but when he saw her expression what he felt was true fear. There stood Asuka, releasing a dark purple aura around, with an emotionless expression on her face.

Asuka stood still gazing at Akira, the man she loved, the man she wanted to spend her life with. She turned her attention back to her sister's lifeless body, seeing it, just made her hatred towards Akira stronger, it was starting to become intoxicating for Akira, that he started having trouble breathing.

Asuka started walking towards Akira, but the closer she got, the more Akira struggled to breathe.

Once she stood in front of Akira, she looked down on him, with an expressionless look on her face.

Akira started asking for forgiveness for what he did, but Asuka did not acknowledge his plea, instead she punched him right in the face, which sent him flying quite a bit, but Asuka chase after him and started delivering a destructive amount of blows towards Akira body while letting out her anger towards him.

Once she stopped, she looked down at Akira who was a bloody mess. Asuka knew that killing him would be an act of mercy, so instead she healed him and tortured him in different ways she could think, and would heal his injuries every time.

Once night time had arrived Asuka decided to bury her sister and her other trusted personal (Akame), for she already knew that Akame died fighting.

After bury them, Asuka cried and apologized over and over for not being strong enough to protect them. After she was finished she turned her attention toward the battlefield where her soldiers laid, she prayed for their souls to rest in peace and thanked them for their sacrifice.

Asuka then went back to Akira who was tied up.

When Akira face met Asuka, he started screaming and wailing telling her to stay away from him.

When Asuka stood in front of Akira, she was about to finish the job but then two unknown figures had appeared.

Asuka took note of them and asked who they were. They two figures introduced themselves as Beerus and Whis. Asuka asked them what they wanted and Whis told her that they picked up a strong energy source, and that it brought them to her world.

Asuka was about to talk, but then remembered that she had unfinished business to take care of.

Asuka excused herself before focusing her gaze back on Akira, she charged up a ball of energy and sent it straight towards Akira vaporizing him.

After confirming his death, she went to speak with Beerus and Whis.

In the end, Beerus and Whis offered to train and help her understand her new found power, Asuka consider their offer and decided to accept it.

Whis created a cube around the three of them and left her world, once they were in space, Asuka had asked Beerus if he could destroy it, Beerus did as she request. Asuka said her last goodbye to her world and her people whom she had come to love.

Despite seeing her world being destroyed Asuka felt like she had gotten some closure.