Chapter 06

3rd person pov

Currently Asuka is standing in front of a massive crowd of people from different races. Apparently after revealing her status, she received a letter from the guild.

Flashback

-To The Goddess of Destruction, Asuka

Welcome to Gekai, The lower World of Earth. As you know, this city has the world's only dungeon. Thus, Adventures with a god's or Goddess's blessing can 'level up' and grow stronger. From time to time, Orario goes to war with the Neighboring Nation, "Rakia" Founded and Led by the rouge god of war Ares.

Asuka was given this letter by Hephaestus in order to help her understand the situation. 

Flashback ends.

Asuka:*sighs*

??: My you sure got your hands tired.

Asuka: Hm?

Asuka then notice Hestia and her familiar.

Asuka: Ah Hestia, I'm surprised to see you here.

Hestia: Well yeah we came to support you.

Asuka smiles.

Asuka: Thank you, I appreciate it.

After Hestia and her familiar settled, Asuka began her search for familiar members.

Asuka: So what is your reason for wanting to join?

Oscar: Well, you look strong for a woman and I, Oscar Scagar refuse to associate myself with weak familias.

Asuka scoffed.

Asuka: Is that so?

Oscar: I wanted to join the Loki familia, but their goddess was quite weak.

Asuka: Tch, yeah no thank. Next?

Oscar seemed offended.

Oscar: Huh?! But! Bu-

The man stated, but Asuka released a bit of her aura which scared everyone.

Asuka: I would suggest you reflect on your attitude before you come speak with me again. If you haven't acknowledge your faults then you have right to be in any familia.

Oscar scoffs before walking away.

Oscar: You'll regret this.

Asuka: Wanna repeat that?

Asuka said as she readied an Ki blast, which was ready to be sent towards the man. Oscar immediately panicked and apologized before running for his life.

Asuka sat back down with an annoyed expression on her face.

Asuka: Next?    

Silica:*shy* Uhh

Silica:*shy* Uhh...H-Hi!

Asuka's eyebrow rises.

Asuka: Let begin the process. Question 1 why do you want to join?

Silica: Uh, in my sixteen years of living I've always been the one who enjoys helping others, so I believe that if I can be a part of your famila then I would be able to help out a lot of people more.

Asuka found her answer acceptable.

Asuka: I see, next question. What motivates you?

Silica: The happy expressions that adventures give me after I protected them.

Asuka seemed convinced by her words.

Asuka: Tell me, did you bring anyone with you by any chance?

Silica: Um yes ma'am.

Asuka: I see, oh I never catch your name.

Silica: Oh how rude of me, my name is Silica Keiko.

Asuka: That quite a nice name you have Silica, now then please step forth and take a knee.

Silica did as she was told and Asuka checked her memories and saw the memories Silica and her friends went on. Asuka saw the bond Silica and her teammates had with each other. She noticed that they all trusted each other and always had each other backs. Asuka was quite impressed, but then Asuka saw someone in Silica memories that caught her off guard. After she was done she looked back at Silica.

Asuka: I've decided to take you and your friends into my familia.

Silica eyes widen in shock.

Silica: Really, Lady Asuka.

Asuka: Yes, for you see I read your memory and I've what you and your friends have been through. I admire what you and your friends have.

Silica: Ohhh.

Asuka: Let me just wrap things up here and we will return to the house as soon as possible.

Silica: I understand, thank you for taking us into your familia Lady Asuka.*bows*

Asuka: Please there is no need to thank me. 

Silica then walks back into the crowd to find her friends.

Asuka: Thank you all for coming today. If I feel like recruiting more members, I'll let you all know.

To be continued...