Chapter 07

3rd person pov

While Asuka, Silica and her friends were heading to Asuka house, a portal had suddenly appear in front Asuka and started pulling her in, luckily she create a clone of herself and told her to look after her familia, while being sucked into the portal.

Elsewhere

Inside a ruined school building stood a girl wearing some type of armor.

Suddenly a portal had appeared, causing the girl to enter her battle stance, ready to fight, but then Asuka was spit out of the portal, this surprised the girl, but she didn't let her guard down

Suddenly a portal had appeared, causing the girl to enter her battle stance, ready to fight, but then Asuka was spit out of the portal, this surprised the girl, but she didn't let her guard down. Asuka got up from the ground and dusted herself off.

Asuka noticed that she was in a ruined classroom, and noticed the girl in armor holding a sword.

Asuka:*thoughts* Tohka? Wait a minute. What she doing her? Wait am I in Date A Live?! This is awesome! I'm standing in front of my favorite character Tohka Yatogami! Hm, I dont sense Shido's ki anywhere, maybe he's still on his way. Well if he's still on his way, then I guess I'll have to take over.

Asuka came out of her thoughts and looked back at Tohka.

Tohka: Who are you?! Where did you come from?!

Asuka:*sighs* My name is Asuka Kurosaki, and I am from another world.

Tohka: Another world?

Asuka: Yes, can you tell me who are you?

Tohka lowered her sword.

Tohka: I do not know, who am I.

Asuka: Do you have a name?

Tohka: A name?

Asuka: It is what people call or address each other by.

Tohka: I see...The ones that are trying to kill me call me "princess"

Asuka: Princess, would be more of nickname than an actually name.

Tohka then contemplated about something before looking Asuka in her eyes.