Chapter 14

Previously

Everyone: Itadakimasu!!

We all eat in silence, but with a happy atmosphere, that is until Tohka asked me about something.

Tohka: Asuka what's a kiss?

Present

Asuka pov

I spit out the food and coughed a little.

Asuka:*cough cough* Where did you hear that?

Tohka: I heard Shido apologize to Yoshino about kissing her.

My hair then cover my eyes, and everyone felt a murderous aura coming from me, which was directed at Shido.

Shido was sweating like crazy. I grabbed his shoulders in a death grip.

Asuka: Can we have a talk? Please excuse the two of us. You two enjoy the food

I drag Shido and scold him while he's begging for mercy.

Timeskip

3rd person pov

After lunch they all moved to the couch. Shido was down in the dumps because of the scolding he received from Asuka. Tohka was busy playing with Yoshino. Shido start to make small talk with Asuka.

Shido: You weren't kidding when you said that Tohka can eat a lot. How are able to manage with buying food everyday?

Asuka: To be honest I'm use to this, because my dad and uncle eat about the same or more amount of food as her, but I have to say seeing Tohka smile makes it worth it.

I then takes her phone and pretends that she received a message.

Shido: Is something wrong?

Shido asks with worry. 

Asuka: Nah, it's okay. Hey Tohka-

I call out, but notices that Tohka and Yoshino are sleeping against each other. Seeing this brings a smile to mine and Shido faces.

Asuka: Those two look just like siblings. Anyway I'm gonna put them to bed.

Shido: Alright then, I should be on way then, thank you for having me Asuka enjoy the rest of your day.

Asuka: You as well Shido.

After Shido leaves, I picks Tohka up and put her in bed and then place Yoshino in the same bed with Tohka. I then writes them a letter to both of them before leaving the house.

Timeskip

3rd person pov

Shido pov

Kotori teleports me behind Tobiichi's apartment. I then walk to the main gate and notice a familiar person.