Chapter 08

Asuka pov

Right now I'm in front of Raizen Highschool which is closed due to what happened yesterday.

Asuka: I will need to thank Tohka for saving me, when I see her again.

I smiled thinking about her.

??: You can thank me now.

I immediately recognize the person voice and turned around and saw Tohka looking at me cutely.

Asuka:*smiles* Hey there...Tohka.

Tohka pouts at me.

Tohka: Mou, weren't you suppose to thank me?

I chuckled her.

Asuka:*chuckles* Yeah, you're right. Thank you for saving me Tohka.

Tohka smiles and giggles.

Tohka: You're welcome. 

Asuka: I take it you came back for our hangout?

Tohka: Mhm.

Asuka: Good, though first you will need to change. Do you have any other clothes beside your armor?

Tohka: I'm not really sure, but I can try.

Asuka: Please do, your armor will make you stand out.

Tohka:*sighs* Very well.

Tohka body glowed purple before her armor completely disappears leaving her naked, after the light died down she was wearing a different outfit.

Tohka: What do you think?

I smiled at her.

Asuka: Quite beautiful, I have say.

Tohka smiled and then grabbed my hand.

Tohka: Come on, lets go hang out.

I smiled at her at her cheerfulness and said one thing.

Asuka: I'm grateful that we met again Tohka.

Timeskip

Tohka and I are in a bread shop after she yelled and asked me about bread, from outside the store. I stood in front of the cashier while Tohka was staring at the bread behind the class window.

Cashier: That'll be 300 yen.

I take out the money from my wallet and handed it to the cashier. The cashier then hands me the bread and waves me goodbye. Tohka and I walk out of the store and sit on the bench which was just outside the shop. I take one for myself and give one to Tohka.

Asuka: Here you go.

Tohka then sniffs the bread and begin drooling.

Tohka: T-Thank you.

Tohka then eats the bread and instantly falls in love with it, while I just chuckle at her response

Tohka: So good!