Chapter 13

Shido pov

I'm currently on my way back home from the market, while carrying ingredients in my hands. I decide to take a turn at the corner, but I am met with a surprise. I saw Yoshino was on the ground, and it seems that she was looking for something.

Shido: Yoshino?

Yoshino turns and looks at me. Just as she notices she immediately tries to run away from me.

Shido: Wait, hold on a second. Dont run away.

I tell her and she's stops running. I then notice her left hand was empty. I was about to say something, but then I heard a voice coming from behind me.

??: Yoshino?

I turn around and see Asuka and Tohka.

Shido: Asuka, what are you doing here?

Flashback

Asuka pov

Tohka and I are on our way home from school. On our way, we stopped to buy Kinako bread since Tohka asked me, so of course I said yes.

Tohka: Thank you Asuka.

Asuka: You're very welcome, hey why dont we buy some ingredients for dinner.

Tohka: Okay.

After 30 minutes of shopping, we finally walk out of the market. While walking through the streets I heard a familiar voice and name.

Shido: Yoshinon?

I look at Tohka and Tohka looks at me. We both nod and decide to check it out.

Shido: Wait, hold on a second. Dont run away.

A second later we're met with Shido and Yoshino.

Asuka: Yoshino??

Flashback ends

Shido: Asuka, what are you doing here?

I hear Shido ask, and I was about to answer him, but Yoshino suddenly runs up to me and hugs me.

Tohka: Ugh!!

Asuka: Yoshino?

I notice her shaking and can hear her crying, which made me worried, so I pat her head to calm her down.

Asuka: Can you tell me what wrong?

Yoshino: Yoshinon...is...gone.

I turn to her hand and notice that it was empty.

Asuka: I see, then why dont we help you find her.

Yoshino looks at us with hope.

Yoshino: Really?

Asuka: Yip, we're friends after all, it's only natural for us to help you.

Tohka: Friend?

I turn towards Tohka and nod

Asuka: Yip, you, me, Yoshino, Yoshinon and Shido are my friends. If any of you were in trouble I do everything my power to help.

I say with a small smile which made Tohka blush, while Yoshino also a small smile.

Tohka: I see. In that case we're definitely gonna help you.

Tohka says with determination. Shido then says something to gain our attention.

Shido: Um...How do you know Yoshinon?

Asuka:*eyebrow raised* Yoshinon?

Shido then points to Yoshino.