Chapter 12

Previously

Kotori: Good, you're here. Just in time for a spatial quake.

Shido: What's going on Kotori? Is it Tohka?

Kotori: No it's another spirit...Lady Asuka had was able to help Tohka hide her spirit power.

Shido: Wait another spirit? I thought Tohka was the only spirit around? And why did you call Asuka "lady"?

Kotori: Did I say that Tohka was the only spirit?

Shido: N-No.

Present

Reine: Kotori is correct. There has been confirmation of other disaster beings known as spirits. Lady Asuka had propose that she take over for us, but we would like you Shin to try and seal this spirit, if you are unable to, we will let Lady Asuka take over for you.

There was a short silence before Kotori broke it.

Kotori: Though I have to say the spirit this time is pretty small.

Kanazuki: I have to say that we're in luck, since this spirit size is just about right for a hermit.

Shido: Hermit?

I ask with confusion, but Kotori was able to answer my question.

Kotori: It's the name we the gave for this specific spirit.

The screen zoom in and shows the spirit. The spirit seems to be wearing a green rabbit hoodie and a snow rabbit puppet in her hand.

Shido: I...know that girl?

Kotori: What did you say?

Shido: I saw her two nights ago at the shrine.

Kanazuki: There was no sign of her spirit waves at the time.

Kotori: It's the same with Tohka.

Suddenly the Fraxinus crew alerted us about the AST.

F.member: The AST have arrived. They're commencing their attack.

We focus on the screen and see the AST gunning down on the spirit. The girl flew out of the smoke and flies past the AST. The AST then chase after her and continue to shoot at her.

Shido: They're attacking a little girl?!

I was shocked, I mean why would they do that.

Kotori: The AST don't care about what she looks like.

Shido: But all she tryna do is run away!!

Kotori: There's no use feeling sorry for her.

I watch the screen as the girl runs away not even to attack the AST. I couldn't stand by and let it continue.

Shido: Kotori! I want to say that girl.

Kotori just smiles and says.

Kotori: That's so my big brother for ya. Everyone prepare for a type 1 capture.

F.members: Yes ma'am!

Kotori: Let's start our date.

Timeskip

I open my eyes and notice that I was inside a building. I tap my earpiece to check the connection.

Shido: So you think hermit is really going to come here?

Kotori: Yes, base on the analysis there's no doubt. The AST wont be able to make a move since Indra and Tohka are keeping them busy.

Shido: I see.

I then begin to look around the building until something pops in my face.

??: Dont tell me you're here to bully Yoshinon too?

I was startled and then notice hermit was upside down. Then descended to the ground.

??: Ooooh, the lucky lecher has returned for more, hasn't he.

Shido: Agh-

Kotori: Shido hold on a sec.

Back at Fraxinus Kotori sure 3 option in front of her.

Kotori: Talk to me people. Name your choice.

After eveyone picked their options they started talking.

Member 01: Come on it gotta be 2, that from straight outta a dating sim. Go with 2!

Member 02: Isn't that risky if you don't know the other person personality. Seems 1 is our best bet.

Member 03: Hermit rarely attacks humans, im gonna have to go with option 3.

Kotori: Shido go with 3!

Back with Shido

Shido: Um...are you sure about that?

Kotori: Come on, don't you know someone who would talk like that?

Shido: *thoughts & deadpan* Tonomachi.

Shido then stands up then flicks his hair.

Shido: Excuse me, I don't know what you mean I'm just a wondering vagabond.

Hermit just stand there.

Just then the puppet laugh

??: Hahahahaha, you're tryna make me laugh aren't you? Nobody talks like that seriously.

Shido: Hehe, well im glad you liked my joke...so my name's Shido and you are.

??: Oh im sorry how embarrassing, I cant believe I completely forgot to introduce myself to you.

??: My name is Yoshinon! Aint it cute! Aint it cute!

Shido: Uh yeah it's cute, so is that your name or is it the name of the puppet? Do you guys share a name?

Just then Yoshinon sighed in disappointment

Back with Kotori

Kotori: Shido!! Her happiness meter just went down dramatically! What did you say to her?

Back with Shido

Shido: What? Nothing I swear, I was only trying to find out why she speaks through ventriloquism.

Just then Yoshino stepped forward scaring Shido a bit.

Yoshinon: I do not know what you are talking about Shido. What is ventriloquism?

Kotori: Look we'll figure the cause of this later, for now just focus on making her happy again.

Shido: Right, yeah I get your point, so Yoshinon just Yoshinon. *nervous chuckle*

Yoshinon: Oh Shido, your one of those people who joke around a lot aren't you. Why did you come here?

Shido: Oh because, well I know it's sudden, but wil...will you go on a date with me?

Yoshinon: A date?

Timeskip

Yoshino is standing jungle gym equipment and is trying to balance herself.

Yoshinon: *giggles* tell me what ou think? Am I cool or am I the coolest ever!?

Shido: Hey wait. That's not safe.

Yoshinon: Hey wait, I asked if I was cool or the coolest?!

Just then Yoshino slipped on one of the bars but luckily she landed on Shido, but there lips connected by accident.

Shido: Tha...that was...I uh...didn't mean...

Yoshino then dusted herself off

Yoshinon: Oh. *giggles* Sorry about that Shido, I wasn't paying enough attention.

Just Kotori called in

Kotori: Shido, you need to move now and take cover!

Shido: What why?

Kotori: The AST are about to attack!

Shido: What but I thought- Gah.

AST: Alright let move in and take hermit down.

Just then Yoshino activated her angel and a rabbit appear.

Shido: Ugh, Kotori whats happening?

Kotori: Hermit activated her angel! This is bad, you have to get out of there now!

Shido: Her angel?

Kotori: Did you forget Tohka Sandofond?!

Just then the windows in the building broke and rain began changing into ice crystal. The AST starts shooting which gives Yoshino the chance to escape.

Kusakabe: Target lost. Everyone retreat!

Every AST member retreats and flies away. Origami was about to follow, but then notices something on the ground.