Chapter 11

Asuka pov

Tohka and I were currently on our way home, we were enjoying each other company when we suddenly notice that it began to rain, Tohka was about to create a barrier around us, but I had stopped her because someone could be watching, so we ran to the nearest place so that we could find cover. Luckily we had a shrine.

Asuka: Are you okay Tohka?

I asked in worry.

Tohka: Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?

Asuka: I'm good rain doesn't really bother me.

Tohka: That's cool.

Suddenly we hear a water splash. We both turn towards the sound and see a little girl in a green hoodie and a puppet in her hand jumping on the water, but then she slips and falls down.

 We both turn towards the sound and see a little girl in a green hoodie and a puppet in her hand jumping on the water, but then she slips and falls down

Asuka: Ah! Hey are you okay?

I run up to the girl, Tohka follows behind me. The girl sits up and quickly backs away from me.

Yoshino: P-Please...dont hurt me.

For some reason this felt like how met Tohka.

Asuka: It's quite alright little one, I'm not gonna hurt, though I do apologize for scaring you, I hope you can forgive me.*bows*

Tohka then asks me something.

Tohka: Hey Asuka, what is this?

Tohka asks while showing me a puppet, as I was about to answer, I was then interrupted by the little girl.

Yoshino: P-Please...give it back.

The girl looked like she was about to cry. I then hold out my hand to Tohka and she hand over the puppet, to which I then hand it back to the girl.

Asuka: Here you go little one.

After she receives her puppet she places it on her hand and suddenly the puppet begins to talk.

Yoshinon: Ah, thank you for picking me up.

Tohka: Wow, you can talk?! That's amazing!