Chapter 05

Previously on Reincarnated as Inverse Tohka?!

Lili: Alright, who are you?

Asuka: My name is Asuka and I am from another world.

Hestia: Why do I feel divine energy coming from you?

Asuka: That is because I am a Goddess of Destruction.

Hestia stared at Asuka for a bit before gaining a confused look.

Hestia: A what? 

Present

Lili: The heck a Goddess of Destruction, cause I've never heard of them.

Welf: Neither have I.

Hestia: Neither of the Gods or Goddesses have heard of such a being, so mind explaining what it is you do.

Asuka: Very well then. A God or Goddess of Destruction are powerful deities whose purpose is to destroy. We as Destroyers are responsible for making sure that the universe stays in balance by seeking out and destroying planets. We as Destroyers aren't required to have good reasons for wiping out civilizations; sometimes, we destroy planets based on whims. Each Destroyer possesses divine energy, and are capable of easily spreading destruction throughout the cosmos and are both feared and respected by their respective universes. 

Bell and the others were shocked by the information.

Bell: Y-You...destroy planets?

Asuka stared at Bell with a blank expression on her.

Asuka: Yes, yes I do.

Hestia: But-

I hold up my palm to stop Hestia from speaking.

Asuka: However where as we destroy universes there is another being known as the Supreme Kai's whom are the creators of life. You see a God/Goddess of destruction and a Supreme Kai are like Yin and Yang, just as we God/goddess of destruction destroy, the Supreme Kai's create life and through this never ending cycle of creation and destruction, true balance is form.

Hestia and her Familia were speechless.

Hestia: So let me get this straight there are two divine beings know as G.O.D and Supreme Kai's. One being destroys planets and civilization where as the other creates life.

Asuka: Yes.

Hestia: And you two do this to keep balance in your respected universe?

Asuka: Yes.

Hestia: That is so messed up!

Asuka:*unfazed* Hm?

Hestia: Why would you want to do something like that.

Asuka: Like I said before it to keep the balance.

Hestia was fuming in annoyance.

Hestia:*sighs* Well I'm grateful for you assistance, lady Asuka.

Asuka: Think nothing of it Goddess Hestia, but what is your plan now though?

Hestia thought of an idea and eventually came up with one.

Hestia: Bell, we're heading to the Apollo familia estate.

After reaching the Apollo familia estate Hestia challenge Apollo to a familia duel. They had a meeting to decide how the duel was gonna happen and it appeared that the match which was chosen was take over the other team castle. Unfortunately Bell supporter was captured by her old Familia, luckily Asuka was able to pick up on her energy and found her in a cell. The Soma Familia tried to stop Asuka, but most of the them were either erased from existence, or killed, where as some of them were spared

In the end the Hestia familia won the duel, and Asuka was went with to the meeting place, Hestia introduced Asuka to the rest of the gods and goddesses. Asuka did explain who and what she was and demonstrated her power, which of course terrified every god and goddesses in the room. Hestia then decided to leave Apollo fate into Asuka hands which pleased her, Apollo was on his hands and knees begging Asuka to spare his life, but Asuka didn't listen and sealed him in a dimension of darkness. Afterwards every God and Goddesses made a note to not get on Asuka bad side.