Days pass by.....

Yo.
_________________________________________

You know Boboiboy now understands how bad are rumors. Rumors are now his arch-enemy. Apparently him being quirkless spread in the school like wildfire and wow. Boboiboy never really felt so bad or depressed ever before in his life. Was not having a quirk really that bad. He was technically quirkless in his world. It was that after he got powers from Ochobot he became the Superhero of the Galaxy. The one and only to defeat Reta'ka, the master of 7 elementals.

Boboiboy looked at his watch. The power of 12 elementals on his wrist.

They have the powers to conquer the galaxies you fool.

His voice. Reta'ka's unmistakable voice echoed in his ear. He didn't forget how he easily handled Boboiboy. How he took his friends hostage. How he nearly killed Hang Kasa because Boboiboy never tried to discover his full extent of his power until someone forced him.

He would show 'em all. But later. But he wasn't really liking it. People were sneering at him like he's a disease. The teachers were not taking any action. Most probably trying to break him by psychological manipulation.

Inside,

Lightning was ready with all sorts of poisons made by Light while Fire was standing there with Leaf's pitcher plant ready to gobble every last one of them. And we could see Dark with a deadpan expression on his face holding both of them with dark tendrils.

Cut it out. He sighed. Let's not go any further than this.

Outside,

Boboiboy felt alone. This wasn't what he envisioned at all. He felt alone. Lonely. He remembers his friends, all of them having fun altogether. Some funny while some sad moments. You don't really need to have a sad life to understand loneliness like Boboiboy was feeling.

What Boboiboy envisioned was that he would go to school, show his powers and become cool like Fang and rub it in his face although Boboiboy always won the contest of popularity. What he didn't really account for was this world. Something was wrong here. On the very fundamental level.

Why avoid him? Why hate him? He doesn't have quirks, big deal. He has cooler powers. Heck, many of the students here won't be able to match him. They want to become heroes. What a joke? What can a guy with a quirk to elongate his neck can do? What can a guy with with big teeth do? Heck what can a girl with slime powers do? Nothing. The answer was nothing. Plus he found slime disgusting. They were sticky although Solar liked to experiment with them. Alot.

He could do them. He can do what others don't. He might be the strongest here. Just imagine these guys against Borara. They would have just died in the first 3 minutes. They can't even stand up to him. He might just clap them all.

And everything went downhill when the rumors reached Class-1A. The memory of the vigilante still fresh in their minds, the rumors escalated to new levels. Now apparently Boboiboy was a spy or he was a villain. He didn't really belonged in the school as he had no quirk. Now people started to scorn him. To hate him. To see him as a trash. A villain and as a cherry on the pie, a spy as well. Just wonderful. Claps.

He tried to walk and someone tripped him. He gave him a middle finger and said, "You don't belong here worthless trash."

And everyone turned towards the boy who was loud on purpose and Boboiboy who just picked up his plate and walked away. "I'm still not done loser." He said catching him by his collar almost choking him as Boboiboy roughly parried his arm away. The boy angry at the sight of this worthless quirkless individual standing upto him shouted "You think you're some big shot. Dream on bastard. Quirkless people like you are insects just to be crushed."