A clue, Towards the Festival

How is it going fella?! Let's do this! By the way I heard Navratri is going on. I'll come soon to celebrate the Dandiya as well. Let's do this chapter for now.
_________________________________________

You know things didn't really looked good for Koichi. First of all why did Mom had to drop by so suddenly. And for real, she wanted to see his girlfriend. Like where does she gets such bombastic ideas?! He was pretty much sure that it only happens with him and this is all due to several TV dramas she keeps watching. Hey, he was responsible. But his mom needed proof. So he had to prepare a fake girlfriend for a day. Makoto was sweet enough to help him over it. Oh that girl had such a sweet heart.

Wait a minute!!! You don't know who Makoto is. For real?! Oh well, Makoto is (~hottie~) an attractive and fashionable young woman, with long black hair, a slim build, bright eyes with green contact lenses, hoop earrings, and a beauty mark below the left side of her mouth, usually exhibiting an earnest look and a charismatic smile. Oof. That smile of her always kills him.

She is an intelligent, independent, and studious woman who possesses a strong determination towards her goals

She is an intelligent, independent, and studious woman who possesses a strong determination towards her goals. She is generally kind and pleasant, but always knows how to get her way and isn't afraid to do some slightly underhanded methods to reach them. She appears to be popular and quite social and generally gets along with just about anyone she meets. She also works with Captain Celebrity.

Seriously, how could the brother of such a sweet girl is Naomasa Tsukauchi?! She was adaptive, she is very good at getting people to work together, and while a bit manipulative, her brother is Naomasa (stick-in-butt) Tsukauchi. She's like water who easily bends, who knows how to look from perspective of others and her brother. Oh god! He's like a firm iron. He believes law is above everything. At least that is what she told him.

While Naomasa Tsukauchi is an earnest, hardworking individual who has earned the right to be a close friend of All Might, enough so that he was even entrusted with the truth about One For All and the former's true form.

As a detective working with the law, Naomasa is strict and does not approve of vigilantism, which despite having heroic intentions, is still illegal and therefore makes them "Villains". See polar opposites.

And his mother came.