The bitter truth

Let's do this but before we begin I would like to have everyone give reviews on the fic. The more I can know about your views, the more I can improve.

So comment more and more.
_________________________________________

I will not forgive Nezu. Midnight thought as she bit her lower lip. She gently touched Boboiboy's face. What happened to you to go through such a panic attack? I don't know the reason but it was my failure as your teacher.

Midnight looked at the gentle face that released such a potent killing intent sleeping innocently. Are you really a villain or a misguided soul?

And Midnight called for medics to take care of the two boys.

She has to be ready for the shit that will go down the drain now.

Now,

"I see." Principal Nezu said, both of his paws together rubbing slightly. He was getting closer to the puzzle. He could feel it. The mystery was slowly becoming more and more clear.

"Nezu...." Midnight started with a barely concealed edge in her voice. "I don't know your intentions....." Nezu saw that her fist was shaking uncontrollably and she was clenching it so hard that Nezu was sure that a few moments later, blood will definitely seep out. "...... but I warn you that if my student gets hurt in any way you'll be sorry."

Nezu closed his eyes. After a moment, he opened them calmly. "Aren't you getting too attached to the boy?" His eyes were staring right through her like she was a transparent sheet. "Don't forget that he's still suspected of being a spy."

Midnight just lost it. In her righteous fury she started, "He's just a boy. The way of treatment he's receiving is unacceptable. What kind of heroes are we, if we do something like that to an innocent boy." Her eyes were blazing with fury. "Who knows why he got the panic attack. Maybe it was from the abuse we're pushing on him or a past trauma that came up to surface because of us."

Nezu without even blinking replied to her question. "You forget that even as heroes we need to carry out the dark work so that...." His chair turned as Nezu got up from his chair and looked at the city. "......fickle creatures including humans may live in their so called false reality called peace."

Midnight bit her lower lip. Discussing with Nezu was pointless. When his attention was on something he never gave up on it. One of the reasons, everyone was scared of Nezu was that under that mammal's skin was a cold blooded genius who would strike anyone down to maintain peace.

"Why....." She said her voice barely above a whisper.

"Hmm..." Nezu raised his eyebrow as he looked at her. Taking his silence as an invitation to continue she started again. "Why that boy?" Her bangs covered her eyes. "In the past many supervillains tried to challenge you who gave you far more difficulty than this boy. Yet, you crushed them like insects without remorse."

She looked at him. "Then why is this boy treated like this? Why are you torturing him? Instead of defeating him quickly, why are you playing in his grounds and striking him one by one weakening him?! Breaking him from inside."

Nezu took a deep breath. His past was a trauma in itself. Every hero knew of that scar and the story behind it. What he went through was one of the most painful moments he would never like to relive again. Touching his scar gently he looked at Midnight and sighed.

"That's some reason I wouldn't like to disclose. You're right. During that time in USJ, I could've easily manipulated the evidence and frame that boy and then put him in a prison." Nezu once again turned his back at Midnight who was unable to see his face. "But Boboiboy and that vigilante is closely related. You can't even imagine the reason I'm keeping you all in dark. Believe me when I say, I mean no harm. But......"