The orange girl, It hits too close

Let's get started. Today's chapter is going to be awesome. I actually didn't plan on writing another chapter but since my Half Yearly exams are over, I became so giddy that I couldn't stop myself. Let's do this. There are some important scenes leading to Sports Festival.

My hiatus is not over. I just got excited and released a new chapter.
_________________________________________

NOTE : First let me clear something. Canon Boboiboy is far more faster and stronger than All Might. His Thunderstorm is faster than speed of light whereas All Might's speed is Massively Hypersonic. In my fic, Boboiboy's elementals have weakened after the awakening of sub-elementals. Because of this his third tier Voltra is not massively faster than light (MFTL+) but only massively heypersonic in this fic. Boboiboy is trying to improve them all by trying to unlock Master Control to make them even stronger than what they were in Canon Boboiboy.
_________________________________________

You said you'll save him.

"I- I know. I'm sorry. I-"

Will your apology save my son?

"No!" Boboiboy shouted. He knew he was wrong. There was no denying this fact. Those children lost their lives because of his incompetence. No one else.

You are the reason they all died.

Boboiboy restlessly turned around in his sleep. Sweat were on his brows. He wasn't able to sleep peacefully. He continuously writhed around in bed. His breath was out of pace as he continuously thrashed around.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his face as he saw All for One's face grinning maliciously at him. Boboiboy's started to thrash around again to free himself but to no avail. It was all in vain. He had vice like grip. It was impossible to escape. His hands and legs were frozen. Behind him, he saw many children trapped, pleading for help. He couldn't reach them. He couldn't even move. And suddenly everything began to darken as Boboiboy quickly woke up screaming and panting.

"Waaaahhhhh...." he looked around. Brown tiles, blue walls...oh he was in his home. He touched his face in order to be sure that his face was safe. Sure enough it was. When people wake up from their dream, they actually feel refreshed but Boboiboy after waking from his nightmares just feel exhausted. His hands and legs feel like jelly as if they have no energy.

He looked out of the window. It was still night. Looking at his clock he could have imagined that it was still a dream.

I actually slept for 4 hours. Wow! Must be a new World Record.

To be completely honest, he hasn't been able to have a good night wink from past few weeks. At most he could sleep for 2 to 3 hours maximum. Today he slept for 4 hours through that nightmare. It was 2 o' clock in the morning. Boboiboy went to basin and throughly washed his face. His face was kinda sticky from the sweat. He then saw his reflection in mirror. Instead he saw the reflection of All for One and instead of water there were blood droplets on the mirror. Boboiboy quickly snapped his eye shut.

When he opened them again, he saw his own reflection. These things to be honest were becoming somewhat like a habit and the worse is that he doesn't know whether it's a sign of strengthening of his mental strength or insanity.

He poured himself a glass of water and drank it whole. It wasn't as if he could sleep again. He already tried it from past few weeks. So yup, time to burn the moonlight.

In morning,

At Boboiboy's home,

So all those case files were true. Someone tried to hide the evidence. It merely looks like it's one big scandal.