Mini Chapter- Adventure of Cattus

Our cutie Cattus is back. Cheers.
_________________________________________

Cattus was walking around in TAPOPS station cutely waving its tail around. Today really seemed boring and even though she lived the Papa Zola, he especially had the urge to look for Boboiboy today.

He wanted to ask if he could come with him to his Grandpa's house. Papa was nice but the problem were that aunty and her child.

Namely Mama Zila and Pipi Zola. Mama Zila was so overprotective of him that she never let him out of her gaze. Even if he somehow slipped out of her sight, she would capture him again. Papa Zola was the only one who took her out on walks treating her as dog instead of cat, but he was nice nonetheless.

However the main problem with Mama Zila was that of her tendency to keep everything in order and keep everything clean. No it's not really her fault to keep everything clean but it wasn't his fault that sometimes he shed hairs. She was really scary with purple aura and glowing purple eyes on her. Like a monster.

But the problem was Pipi. That girl was someone he wanted to avoid.

Hey! Let me cut your tail.

Cattus shuddered. Long story short, Pipi straight ahead went and hugged Cattus without precaution. First, Cattus didn't like strong hugs and Pipi straight ahead strangled him. But good for him, his spiky tail saved him. Pipi was injured by the thorns on his tail. His proud tail. Imaginary injuries because she wasn't hurt even a little. Ever since then, she always was gunning for his tail trying to cut them so that she could strangle.... ahem..... hug her.

Good thing that Pipi didn't knew the difference between plastic knife and kitchen knives. Of course Mama Zila never let her child access those pointy things but you never know.

Papa Zola and Mama Zila enjoy it when Pipi attacks his cute precious tail with her knife. They think it's cute. Cattus thinks it isn't. And check out the latest news, Pipi learns the difference between real knife and fake knife. Cheers. His tail isn't safe anymore.

So he was going to live with Boboiboy. He likes him the most after all.

He was looking all over for him but he was nowhere. Suddenly he heard something.

"Oi. You cannot do this Conversebot." Ochobot reprimanded.

"Yes I can!" Conversebot said showing a emoji sticking out his tongue.

"What was that Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked smiling. Or smiling too bright.

"That was what you call another dimension. You see Boboiboy there are different dimensions in the whole universe. Mainly no one really cares to discover those but-" Ochobot sighed as he looked at Conversebot and then at Boboiboy. "Since you saw it, you would like to visit there, won't you?"

"Of course!" Boboiboy nearly screamed.

"Yeah yeah, I got it." Ochobot said exasperatedly. "But-" Ochobot stopped as he suddenly became serious. "There are several setbacks."

"Setbacks?" Boboiboy asked confused.

"Yeah." Ochobot continued. "The first setback is the language barrier. It may not be necessary that they may or may not understand your language or you may not understand their language. Moreover travelling.....". And Cattus basically zoned out of the conversation.

Boboiboy was going somewhere. That even without informing him. Where and why? Another dimension? Some sort of basket. Maybe. He liked Ratten baskets but oh well. He'll visit with him to another dimension.

He was pretty much sure that Boboiboy wasn't gonna let him come with him. Cattus looked down. Bellbot was sleeping anyways. So time for some snooping.

Minutes later,

"Coming." Boboiboy said as he packed his bags. Cattus quickly came out of the hiding in the room's corner. There must be a place to hide here or there.

Oi Cattus! Bellbot said to Cattus informing him that he's awake. What are you doing?

"Meow mew mew meow mew....(Oh just wait for now.....). Mew mew meow meow meow (Help me find a place)."

No. Bellbot said stubbornly not budging a bit. "Meeewww.... (Meh.....) mew mew meow meow meow (Don't be so uptight)."

You know you're basically running away. And Boboiboy doesn't even know that you're coming with him. Bellbot again tried to remind cattus what it was doing. For all intents and purposes, Cattus was basically a baby cat and of course he was stubborn. Why don't you tell him and then join him? Bellbot asked hopefully.

"Meow mew mew mew meow (So that he basically rejects me from coming with him). Meow mew (No way). Cattus searched through the duffel bags of Boboiboy and his friends.

Smells like chocolate.... this bag was of Gopal and hence it was rejected.

Smells of coolness and an ounce of darkness. The cool guy. This bag was of Boboiboy's popularity contest partner, Fang. Rejected.

She dived in another duffel bag. Smells like.... this is Boboiboy's smell. Like sunshine. Cattus tried to fit himself but the bag was fully tight. Well he wasn't going to give up either. Moving his butt cutely, Cattus finally fit himself in the remaining cramped space. Well it was comfy along with Boboiboy's smell.

You know how much risk I there? What if I get lost? What if you get lost? What about.... and Bellbot started screaming profanities in Cattus ears. Frankly, Bellbot was like an annoying older brother but not now.

"Meow meow meow meow mew meow meow mew mew....(Well we can go with Papa Zola where Pipi would cut you this time with a real knife).

That really shut Bellbot up. He was really fond of his hands, thank you very much. And so Cattus quickly hid himself carefully and went to sleep.

An indefinite time later,

Cattus saw Boboiboy split into two leaving his duffel bag on the grass. Cattus quickly got out of the duffel bag to stretch.

Hmmm.... this was strange. The place didn't really feel any different from the Earth he knew. He looked around as he started to roam around. God knows where Boboiboy suddenly went off to in hurry but now he could take care of his cramped muscles.

In his curiosity Cattus went a bit too far and Bellbot who was usually asleep reprimanded him.

Oi.... at least tell Boboiboy where you are.

"I will....I will but let me search around." Cattus replied to his power sphera friend looking around curiously.

How about you tell Boboiboy first that you're here and after that look around. Bellbot said unimpressed of the behavior Cattus was showing. Not that it was his fault. He was literally a kid.

"Alright phooey." Cattus replied with a deadpan expression.

When Cattus reached the place where Boboiboy's duffel bag was supposed to be there, he found that it was gone. Boboiboy's smell was also gone.

Bellbot stared at Cattus with an unimpressed look. All that Cattus could reply now was this.

"Hehehe.....Sorry."