Dark debut

Yo.
_________________________________________

Wow. That quirk was cool and so was his power. Although he gained a bit too much info about her quirk. The second hero from his costume and hero name was clear. Kamui Woods who has been said to have grown to be incredibly strong during his career as a hero as his skills have led some to believe that he will be a standout hero of the next generation has the quirk called Arbor which allows him to control the wood on his body.

Hmmm.... he'll watch from behind but against who knows? Since using quirk in public is only allowed to professional heroes, he'll use this.

"Elemental Power: Boboiboy Dark." Since Boboiboy cannot use his dark elemental in school because he'll get caught thus he'll use it here. Also, he might help them in case they needed help.

And thus he started to watch over the battle.

Now,

Wow. The battle was going on for quite a while. It didn't really looked like the heroes needed his help at all. Managing the public while maintaining their safety by keeping them away from the possible areas that might get affected from the battle. Using their quirks efficiently while defeating the enemies quite gracefully.... So this is a pro.

But something felt amiss. Something was wrong. Like something was being hidden away in shadows. A mist covering something amiss by everyone's eyes. The heroes were pros at their work, no doubt about it. However the villains were not using their full potential. The heroes were winning, hands down but that was something one could see in front of their eyes. Something else was going on, behind the scenes.

The pale guy with electric quirk was strong. And he was a martial artist. Someone like Boboiboy could easily recognize those sharp and precise movements. He was trained by Hang Kasa after all. The guy should easily beat up the heroes in pure fighting style however he was losing and if one would see carefully, he was taking the least damage of the two heroes.

Also, their coordination was bad. Like really very bad. And it was intriguing how they managed to steal money from the bank. They should have known that heroes often patrol around in daytime. Especially Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady. Despite that they tried to steal money in broad daylight. But why? It was almost as if they were trying to get attention. But why?

Someone who tries to rob a bank especially in broad daylight should know the dangers of being caught. Add the fact of facing pros. No villains must be that stupid, at least in their sane mind. Another inconsistency was their body language. Despite being horrified at getting a nice beating, their body language was calm. Too much eerily calm. Like they expected it. But why? A noob team wouldn't take the dare to steal the bank in open and encounter the pros on purpose despite their horrendous teamwork. The pros encountered them by chance. The bank didn't even know that their money was stolen. That means that they were not some nutjob or some cracked case. They worked like professionals.

"You villains assaulted two pro heroes, looted a bank and are using your quirk in public. You guys are the incarnation of evil." Kamui Woods said dramatically swinging around pointing at the group of 3. Boboiboy deadpanned. He was as dramatic as Gopal.

But the crowd went wild.

"Show 'em."

"Go. Mt. Lady, you rock."

"Show us something cool."

The heroes encountered them by chance. Was it really a coincidence? What if the villains planned it? And why?

"Aww.... this is really getting out of our hands. Time to do this." Mt. Lady said as she started to grow. She grew and grew until she was humongous. Even the skyscrapers were needle thin compared to her body.