There's only one truth

Yo guys. Let's get started. Also, just to inform you all, I'm mixing timelines a little. Trust me you'll love it.
_________________________________________

With a heavy sigh, the video ended. It's 2:56 now. I've 4 minutes to stop the shipment. No police, no pros. It's me all alone in a race against time.

The computer transformed back.

"Boboiboy Dual Split: Dark....."

"......Thunderstorm....."

"ELEMENTAL FUSION- Boboiboy Dark Lightning."

"Access Mechabot's bike

"Access Mechabot's bike." He commanded as a bike appeared in front of him. He won't lose. In this race against time, he'll win for sure.

Wearing his helmet, locking his house Boboiboy went away not leaving even a trail of dust.

Now,

The cold air of the chilly summer night felt like salve on his skin which was burnt not a few hours before.

But now that Boboiboy was alone, riding his bike in the middle of night, he was given alot to think about. First was about the shipment. What could be inside that shipment? What could be that important that the man was tortured enough to not let any kind information slip through his lips? Why was All for One gunning for it?

Next was All for One. That guy was a menace from what Boboiboy understood until now. An immortal criminal alive for more than one century. No wonder Boboiboy lost. His speed, powers and strength weakened alot after obtaining the powers of sub-elementals. Even in Voltra form, his maximum speed his Hypersonic +, while it should have been light speed. That's why he felt All Might was too fast when he encountered him in USJ.

If what Boboiboy heard until now was true then All for One is a criminal master mind who controls and protects the majority of criminals in Japan. Approximately 40% of the Yakuza, criminal Organizations, foreign criminals work under him, if not more. And who knows how many foreign relations he might have. Among common folks, god knows how many spies he has.

But the problem was how to fight him. This wasn't a fight like he had with Reta'ka, Borara or Captain Vargoba. No. This was something much more deeper. More than brawn there was brain involved. He cannot just barge in and defeat All for One either until he gets Master Control over elementals. And even if he defeats him, there is no guarantee that someone else wouldn't take over his business.

He has to finish his organization from its roots. However, Boboiboy had no idea how he is supposed to do that. He has no experience with that sort of thing. He cannot even tell heroes or authorities knowing that a risk of potential spy is there. He cannot ignore it either knowing that innocent people are under his thumb's rule. His conscience wouldn't let him live through the guilt.

There was also the fact that influential people were also in contact with All for One. Someone who could easily access nuclear weapons. He doesn't have any proof. If he does, he cannot tell the police. Just what is he supposed to do?