PROLOGUE

Kiyotaka POV

Where am I ?

The last thing I remember that I was in class.

And now I am currently standing in a hall which looks like a theater actually because there was a huge screen and large no of seats.

Then I heard voices from behind me and then turned back and saw other people . There were approximately 500 people in this room and I realized that the people present were ANHS students and some people like Horikita Manabu and Tachibana and so on . The teachers were also present. Even both chairman sakayanagi and Tsukishiro were present.

Horikita : "Ayanokouji‐kun, do you know                   where we are ?"

Me who was observing around was stopped by the sound of horikita .

Kiyotaka : "I don't know."

Horikita : "But the entire class even nii‐San is here." Horikita was surprised to see the figure of her brother.

Suddenly my attention was distracted by someone standing infront of the screen . A mysterious man wearing a hoodie.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen "

"My name is YR and I know that everyone of you are scared and suprised right now but there is no need to be afraid and I am the one who summoned you all here."

Mashima‐Sensei : "Who are you and what do you mean by summoned ?"

YR : "I am God of this universe and I have the powers to summon whoever I want . If you don't believe me then let me show you an example."

He snapped his fingers and right there he summoned a dog.

Ike : "WHAT THE HELL !!!"

Ike was the first to react

Ryueen : "Well that was interesting but why did you summoned us."

Ishizaki : "Yeah why ?"

Kanzaki : "Tell us God ?"

YR : "Well I am planning on revealing your secrets."

Kushida : "Huh!! What do you mean ?"

Ichinose : "It is not a good thing to reveal others secrets."

Kei : "Yeah it's not right . You shouldn't do something like that."

Hirata : "Yeah"

Sakayanagi : "What kind of secrets are we talking about."

That's what I want to know.

YR : "I will show you videos about the events that took place behind your backs . Most of you are unaware about these events . It's going to be really interesting. "

Hirata : "So what kind of events are we talking about and also the person involved."

For the first the God looked at me with a small grin on his face . It's seems my peaceful days are comming to an end .

YR : "I have already decided who the student is "

Haa , there goes my peaceful life.

Sakayanagi : (' If it's about ayanokouji‐kun then it'll be interesting. I can't wait to see how he'll handle this fufu')

Ryueen : ('It should be about that monster. I can't wait to see what kind of things he has done kukuku' )

Both ryueen and sakayanagi are looking at me with a smile on their face and of course I know the reason for it .

Horikita : "What are you going to do now ayanokouji‐kun."

Kiyotaka : "I don't know."

Matsushita : ('If it's about ayanokouji‐kun then I may be able to get some useful information about him' )

Kushida : ( 'FUCK ! What am I gonna do if that is revealed' )

YR : "So all of you please sit on the chairs."

I went and sat along with the ayanokouji group . Horikita went and sit infront of me . Kei went and sat along with her friends .

YR : "Now let's get started."

END OF PROLOGUE

This is my first fanfiction so if there are any grammatical mistakes I apologize for that .