Chapter 15

I walked downstairs, after waking up to Klaus and Christy, again. It was three a.m. Can't they take a break. Don't they ever get tired? I grabbed a blood bag and drained it, before throwing it away and deciding to have some fun. I walked upstairs and went to Elijah and I's room, kissing him gently, trying to wake him us without being mean about it. I poked him after he didn't make any sign of waking up. He groaned as I continued to poke him. "Alyson, I will make sure you never leave this bed again if you do not stop." "But Elijah, I have to go dress shopping still. I know that your sister will not let us have our wedding in the bedroom either." He smiled at my comment and got up. "It is three am what ever might you need?" "I can't sleep Christy and Klaus are at it again." He smiled, knowing the game we constantly played. Once they stopped, we started. It bothered them like crazy. I loved to bother them. Christy would constantly complain about it. Elijah slowly kissed my neck, I moaned slightly, smiling.
I looked at my alarm clock, it read 9am. I groaned, Elijah was already awake. I walked downstairs after getting dressed, still not seeing Elijah. Then I remembered, Rebekah kicked him out for today because we are going shopping for her dress. She had spent hours begging me to be the maid of honor. I figured since she was Elijah's sister it seemed right for her.
Once we got to she dress shop I told her my rules, "Ok, no ball gown style dresses, it must be purple, and no ugly shades of purple." I sat down by the dressing rooms and let her walk around the store. She had also begged me to let her pick out her dress. There is no point in arguing with Rebekah, she always wins. Rebekah took about ten dresses into the dressing room. She stepped out in a simple light purple dress and twirled for me. "No, way to boring. Just because I'm the bride, doesn't mean you will be dressing like a commoner. You must look special too." She smiled and went to change. She tried on multiple others but we decided on a dark purple dress with jewels on the top.
We got home and she went to put her dress away, so I called Elijah. He answered on the first ring. "Alyson are you ok?" "Of course. I called because you can come home now, Rebekah stopped making a huge deal about everything." He chuckled slightly, "I will be home shortly." He hung up and I smiled. I don't understand why some people say love is the slowest form of suicide. It is perfect and I would never give up love. I heard the door open then close. I sped over and wrapped my arms around Elijah. "Never leave me alone with your sister again. She's crazy." He laughed, not letting me go. Instead, he lifted me up bridal style and took me over to the couch. "I am so sorry for leaving you with her." He said while kissing my neck. I moaned quietly. "ELIJAH NOT ON THE COUCH!" Rebekah yelled from upstairs. I laughed and blushed, forgetting she was home. So, he carried me upstairs to our room and finished what he had started.