Chapter 21

I woke up, the sun shining in through the curtains. I got dressed and went downstairs to find Lexi. She was talking to Marcel. Marcel noticed me, looking between Lexi and I. "Well damn. This is going to be confusing." I smiled, giving him and Lexi a hug. "I'm going to see Cami. I will be back. Oh and if Elijah asks, tell him I'm meeting with a friend." I walked out, going to surprise Cami. I walked in, hugging her from behind. She jumped, but she saw it was me, so she turned around and hugged me. "Are you back with Elijah?" I nodded, smiling. "We did it in his sister's bed last night." She groaned, not really wanting to hear about my sex life. We talked for hours until Elijah called me, saying I needed to come home. I hugged Cami goodbye and walked home. I walked in, seeing Christy on the ground with a snapped neck and Klaus holding Hayley against a wall. "Did she do this to Christy?" Klaus growled, confirming my suspicion. I sped right infront of Hayley. "I will only warn you once, if you touch my family, I will not hesitate to kill you. I do not give third chances. This is your second chance, prove to me that you deserve to live." She nodded, shaking in fear. That's when I realized I had vamped out while yelling at her. I am never calm when I vamp out. "Where is Lexi?" Elijah sighed, "Upstairs with a broken neck." I growled, snapping my head in Hayley's direction. "I wouldn't try anything like this ever again." I walked upstairs to Lexi, not giving Hayley a second glance. I waited for her to wake up, thinking of all the ways I could kill Hayley. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Hayley walked into the room. "I said I would get Elijah. You will not stop me. I will get him to love me, even if I have to kill you." Ok, I'm sick of her. I ripped her heart out, not wanting to risk her becoming a vampire or something. Lexi woke up, seeing her body on the floor, then looking at me. I just hugged her, stopping her from saying anything.

HEY GUYS, I know this is short, but this is the last chapter. I'm not going to delete it, I'm just not feeling inspired for this one anymore. But please check out my other stories if you haven't already. This will be my second completed story. My first completed story does have a sequel. I try to follow everyone back, but if I don't it's just because my phone is stupid or I get a lot of followers. I hope you enjoyed the story! Byeeeeeeee!