Chapter 6

I got out of Klaus's car and slammed the door. Klaus growled at me, making me walk faster. I practically ran into the boarding house. Damon ran over and hugged me, causing me to smile. "I'm sorry about what I did to Lexi." I sighed and nodded slightly. He smiled and let me go. "Thank you Damon. I really needed that. Klaus was going to undagger Elijah but Stefan took the coffins." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I walked upstairs and laid on my bed while texting Stefan.

To Stefan: Give Elijah back.

From Stefan: Not going to happen.

I sighed and threw my phone across the room. It shattered, making me smile and Damon come into my room. He noticed my phone and sighed. "Why did you break your phone?" "Stefan made me mad." I stated emotionless. The switch was flipped, I felt nothing. I still lied to Damon about feeling. I guess he noticed because everything went black.

I woke up and I noticed I was in the cellar. "Damon let me out!" I shouted, trying to catch his attention. "Shut up, conserve you strength. You are going to need it." I groaned as Damon stuck a vervain dart in my neck, causing me to black out.

I awoke and I could barely move. I was weak, and I hated it. I slowly drifted asleep.

~DREAM~

I laughed as Elijah chased after me in the woods. "Elijah, please turn me so I can be with you forever." He smiled as I walked over to him. "No, I can't. I love you to much to kill you." I smiles slightly, "You wouldn't be killing me, I will come back." I whined, hoping he would listen. "But what shall your sister Alexia think of this?" "It doesn't matter what Lexi thinks of what I am. I am doing this to be with you forever." He sighed and but his wrist, holding it out to me. I grabbed it and drank some of his blood. He kissed me and I saw a tear fall. He snapped my neck and everything went dark. When I opened my eyes, I saw Damon in front of me. "Get out of my head Damon!"

~END OF DREAM~

I groaned and slowly say up, still weak. "I hate you." "Good, hate is an emotion." I used what little strength I had to vamp speed onto Klaus's mansion.

I fell onto the ground, coughing. He walked into the room, seeing me. "Ah yes, Alyson without humanity. This ought to be fun." He grabbed me and locked me in the basement.

~DAYS LATER~

I'm still in Klaus's house and I hate it. I noticed that I wasn't in the basement anymore and that the room I was in had coffins in it. I saw that one of them was open and I heard fighting. I heard Elijah's name and I felt a slight pull to want to flip the switch. I got up and walked out of the room only to see him. "Elijah." He turned around and smiled, causing my switch to flip. I hugged him and smiled. He kissed me, "I promise I will never put you through that again." I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Isn't this lovey." Klaus's voice rang out from behind Elijah. I groaned and let him go. "What do you want?" he shrugged and walked away. Elijah kissed me and walked out of the room.