Chapter 10

Damon came back in and explained that Elena was gone and that we were stuck inside the school. Some days I hate being a vampire. We were also informed that Esther was alive. Again. Once we were able to leave, we went home to hear Klaus talking. "Your trap failed mother. I live, and I will go on living. Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again. I dare you to come after me. I will build an army so big, no one will ever touch me. My survival will haunt you through eternity. YOU WILL NEVER DESTROY ME!" As he talked his voice got louder and more aggressive, yelling at his mother's dead body. "Klaus you are pathetic. Your yelling at a dead body." I heard the door close and light footsteps come down the hall. I looked over to see Christy. "Well isn't this a lovely surprise. Christy, come to join our little chat?" "Nope. I'm staying here. By the way, can we get a puppy?" "We have Klaus isn't that enough?" I heard him growl and Christy giggle. "Klaus, sit." she demanded, hoping he would listen. He just walked over to her and whispers in her ear. "I only listen to commands in certain areas of the house. You can guess which one." Everyone could see the blush creeping on to her cheeks and a little to the rest of her face. Elijah took me upstairs and certain things happened and soon enough the same thing was happening between Christy and Klaus in the other room. I giggled and turned back to Elijah, continuing what we were doing. 

I woke up the next morning, to a very happy Christy jumping on the bed. I groaned as she pulled the covers off and threw them. She took my pillow away and threw it onto a chair, leaving only me and the sheets. She grabbed my feet and started to pull me off the bed. I landed with a THUMP! I growled and went to attack her, but she was to fast. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the mall. She broke the chair and held it to my neck. "How come you never told me that you had your humanity off before Elijah came back?" "It didn't seem important to me. I figured that you wouldn't care." She growled and stabbed the stake into my stomach. "Never say that I don't care." I hissed as I touched the stake, it was covered in vervain. I pulled it out and threw it. Elijah came into the room and in a second he was by my side. I looked at Christy, who was half way across the room, and smiled. I coughed up a bit of blood, due to being staked by vervain in the stomach. It hurt like a bitch.

I grabbed the blood bag that Elijah was holding out for me and chugged it within seconds. I never hesitated with blood bags. If I had the chance, Elena would have already been drained. After all, of course, she is the human blood bag. I never understood doppelgangers till now. They were all evil sluts. I hated them all.  Elena and I have a very complicated relationship and we can keep it that way.