Chapter 20

Lexi walked into my room and sighed. "Okay, I get it. Elijah totally cheated on you and you want to kill this Hayley chick. But suck it up and stop whining. Turning off your humanity makes you weak. That's all you are. You are weak and pathetic. Humanity makes you stronger. If you don't turn it on, I will make you." I laughed emotionlessly, "You can't get me to turn it back on. And it doesn't make me weak." She smiled, "You're getting angry, that's an emotion. Which is good." She was still trying to get me to feel. Klaus was leaving in a few days and we would possibly be there forever. I just scoffed, rolling my eyes at her attempts. "Okay, I guess I will have to do it like I had to with Stefan. Make you feel like you are dying, make you think that your blood is slowly drying." I let out an emotionless laugh, not looking at her. Right now I was tied to a freakin chair. I started to feel pain. When I started becoming weaker, Lexi got into my mind. 

Elijah was with me. We were sitting on the couch when two children ran up to us. A boy and a girl. "Mommy! Daddy!" They both yelled in unison, giggling. "Yes darlings?" Elijah had his arm around my waist, I was sitting as close as I possibly could to him. "Can we go play outside." The little boy asked with pleading eyes. Elijah spoke up, "You two can go play outside for half an hour. Just stay in the backyard." They giggled and ran outside to the backyard.

"Stop playing with my mind!" I growled at her, trying to break the vervain soaked ropes. "Just feel. It's normal. If you had emotions you could start a family with Elijah and be happy." I shook my head, "I'm a vampire. I can't have children of my own. I would have to adopt and if I adopted the child would never truly be mine." I was letting emotion start to seep through. She untied the ropes and left me in my room, alone. I had tiny bits of emotion starting to come up and I didn't like it. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't push the emotion back down. My humanity was halfway on. I finished packing my bag, getting ready to leave with Klaus tomorrow. I laid down in my bed, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

******

I woke up to Klaus ordering people around and yelling. I groaned, knowing that I had to leave my home. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs, not looking at Klaus. I got in the car, waiting for Klaus, Lexi, and Christy. One by one, the climbed in the car, preparing for the long drive.

******

I woke up, feeling the car stop. I almost freaked out when I saw where we were. "Klaus! You promised me that you weren't bringing us here." He shrugged, "I lied." I groaned, leaning back, waiting for Lexi to get out so that I could. I got out, not looking towards the entrance. I grabbed my bag and just walked upstairs. Sadly, Rebekah wasn't able to come. Instead she is traveling the world with Matt. So, I took her room once again. Lexi took Kol's old room, knowing he wasn't going to need it any time soon. I heard a soft knock at my door and the switch started tugging to try to let my emotions turn back on. It was Elijah. I don't even have to open the door to know that. I shoved the emotions back down, not ready to give up just yet. I opened the door, allowing him to walk in. "Alyson, I am truly sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you." I shrugged, looking him straight in the eye, "I don't care. Why would I care?" His eyes widened in shock, "You turned it off. I will fix this Alyson. I promise you." And then he did the one thing that made my emotions go through the roof. He muttered 'I love you' before kissing me with so much passion and love. I kissed back, letting my emotions take over. I pulled away, slapping him, before kissing him once more. "If you ever do that again, I will slap you so much harder." He laughed, knowing that I was being serious, "I don't plan on hurting you again any time soon." And with that, we spent the rest of out time in Rebekah's room. ;)  She is so going to kill us when she gets here.