Chapter 16

I woke up to Rebekah dragging me out of bed. "Rebekah, why are you waking me up so early?" "I have a surprise. Come one lazy butt." She took me to the Salvatore boarding house and knocked on the door, "Stefan, open up!" Stefan opened the door and Rebekah covered my eyes wile Stefan went somewhere. "Ok Stefan lets uncover their eyes in 3, 2, 1." Her hands came away from my eyes and I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Lexi, how are you here?" "Bonnie dropped the veil to the other side. But I can't stay forever. I heard about the wedding coming up. I'm proud of you." I smiled, but only hugged her tighter, knowing it wouldn't last forever. "Where is Bonnie?" "Gone." "We need a witch, call Klaus." Rebekah called Klaus and talked to him for a while. she hung up, "A witch is on the way now. She is a very powerful witch." I smiled and let go of Lexi to hug Rebekah. The witch came and did the spell I told her to do. "I feel different." Lexi spoke up. I smiled, "It worked, you are back. I have you back." Lexi smiled and gripped me tightly into another hug. "You can be her maid of honor, it seems more suiting since you are her sister. My dress will fit you since my clothes fit Aly." I can't believe Rebekah gave up her spotlight like that. "Thank you Rebekah, you are better than I thought all the original siblings would be." Damon walked in the house. "Oh dear Damon, my lovely sister here probably has a few choice words from when you killed her. But I have one first. Oops." He looked confused at first but when I grabbed a stake and shoved it into his dick, he got the clue. Lexi laughed at me, almost falling over. "I think Aly did good enough, I won't hurt you to Damon. Yet." Lexi laughed at Damon's slightly scared face, pulling me out the door. "Ok now you have to introducer to the fiancé. So let's go talk to Elijah." I smiled as she dragged me all the way to my house. "Elijah I have someone for you to meet." I yelled once we got inside. My hair was always wavy and hers was always straight so you can tell us apart a little bit. "Well hello, I'm Elijah, you must be Lexi. Alyson's twin." She smiled and eyed him up, before speaking," Yep that would be me. Aly, I approve, go ahead and marry the guy." I blushed, but laughed at her comment before taking her to her bedroom that Elijah said she could stay in. "Well Lexi, have fun joining the living."