Chapter 9

I walked into the grill, hoping that Damon wasn't there. I looked around, he wasn't. I walked over to the bar and sat down. I heard a familiar voice next to me, "Get the lady next to me a bourbon." I smiled and looked over at her. Her blue eyes confirmed my guess. "Christy!" I hugged her and laughed. "Ok let go." I let go of her and noticed she wasn't alone. Klaus was now next to her. "So Alyson, love, How do you know Christy?" "After Elijah first left I met her and we immediately became friends. It was right after I was turned actually." Christy nodded, "She was my only friend in two hundred years. She seemed lonely and she didn't know why. I put two and two together. I knew she was compelled." I looked at her and smiled. I looked over to Klaus, "You better be nice to her she can kick your ass. I will help." With that I walked away with a grin on my face. I got home and Elijah pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away due to another presence in the room. I looked over to see Kol leaving. I reverted my attention back to Elijah. "Are you going to the decade dance tonight?" "Ya, Rebekah would kill me if I didn't." He just laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.
I walked upstairs but Rebekah wasn't in her room. I just walked into my room and put on my favorite dress from the 1920's. I did my hair and put my headband on. Elijah walked in, taking my arm and leading me to the car. We got there and we started dancing. I watched as Damon, Stefan, and Elena walked away.